Thread: Anglers Warehouse

Anglers Warehouse

I am starting to buy more gear online, was just wondering if anybody else uses this site for puchasing tackle, rods / reels etc....
    Their prices are pretty good.
    Or maybe you use others you might like to suggest ?

http://www.anglerswarehouse.com.au/

Thanks heaps
    Dean

Re: Anglers Warehouse

fishin.com.au
    m0 tackle
    pe tackle
    dinga.com.au

I have or mates have used the above with good feedback.

Dean,

they are local to me, good bunch trying to make a few $$ My Last purchase was 2 x Tyrnos 30's $249 each
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

Thanks Spaniard their prices are same or better than others i am looking at and i like their range.
    Good buying on the Tyrnos ive seen those go for $399 each (2 speed)

Good honest reputable shop so i would only assume their on-line variant is the same. I dealt with this shop for 20 years without one single problem prior to moving to Bundy.
    Regards to all Dick

Probably one of the better stocked shops IMO. Their prices are generally competitive as well.
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM

I bought a Daiwa Sensor surf from them.... $209 best price of all the shops....Sportys at Bundall was about $300, BCF about $260.

Highly recommend this store...I buy online from them alot and they are cheap and very friendly.

SS
    My goal for 2015 is to accomplish the goals of 2014 which I should have done in 2013 because I made a promise in 2012 which I planned on keeping back in 2011.