Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Queenslander

Re: Queenslander

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    ok..here is the opportunity for the NSW supporters. You can choose your excuse for losing now:
    1. Video ref stuff up
    2. Ref stuff up
    3. Touch Judge stuff up
    4. Weather
    5. Sticky Ricky
    6. Illegal play from Qld
    7. Qld were just the better side on the night.
    Greg I think I'll just take option 7
    go quenslander ten is a nice round number
    IF IT CAN'T EAT A WHOLE PILLY I DON'T WANT IT

Doesnt matter what we do from now on we will never hear the end of 6,7,or more in a row, maybe its good ill be sitting on a bus in the middle of WA with no way to watch when its being played, save me from further heartache(im sure some of my Maroon mates will keep me informed by text though, bastards) .

What can beat us this time is complacency.

That is a hungry mob of blues dying to reclaim some pride, coached by a master media manipulator ( read whinger... ).

If we relax for a second and don't bring the war-footing mentality to the game they could sneak in a win. Don't underestimate them just because they are a bunch of losers.

Should be a good game, can't wait...

Cool Re: Queenslander

we'll see who's whinging and making excuses on wednesday night, QLders are the biggest whingers eva, you even whinge when you win. Half your team are traitors e.g.- Inglis played his junior rugby in Kemsey (nsw) Anyway your runs coming to an end cane toads. Go the blues.

Come on guys , you are almost like the Vics,
    as far as they are concerned, there is only one state in Australia
    Ah well maybe there are 2 states in Aus ??

far out ranga7 you call us whinges and in the same post you cry about Inglis, beats me

cheers
    IFISHCQ2

Reminds me of a movie I once saw. "The Magnificent Seven " . " There can be only ONE ". Bring it on !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pescados View Post
    Come on guys , you are almost like the Vics,
    as far as they are concerned, there is only one state in Australia
    Ah well maybe there are 2 states in Aus ??
    And there i was taught that the vics were just tasmanians that could swim.. well i guess ive had my education for the day

Cometh the hour, Cometh the team. Bring out the tissues.

Media Alert

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Following is an outline of Game Day colour activity for Game 2 of the 2012 Harvey Norman State of Origin Series at Sydney’s ANZ Stadium today.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the wet weather the NSW Police v QLD Police match scheduled for 4.15pm at ANZ Stadium has been relocated to WIN Jubilee Oval, Kogarah at 3pm (NOT 2pm as per advice yesterday).

SUPPORTERS From 4.30pm Allphones Arena, Sydney Olympic Park Official meeting point for Blatchey’s Blues fans Contact Dan Blatch 0404 764 830 From 5.00pm The Brewery Hotel, Sydney Olympic Park Maroon Crusade fans gather Sylvia Ng 0412 066 232 5.50pm Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park NSW VB Blues Bus Trip from Pullman Hotel to ANZ Stadium PRE-MATCH ENTERTAINMENT – SOUND CHECK 2.15pm

*Media entry via loading dock off Edwin Flack Ave; parking available at keyhole western side of Stadium ANZ Stadium – northern end Pre-game entertainment sound check – Seal *NB media opportunity may change if weather is bad, so pls call Tracie Edmondson to confirm 0416 258 342 Sound check starts 1.30pm; vision available at 2.15pm and quick grab, weather permitting 2.30pm ANZ Stadium Anthem artist sound check – Lucy Durack (lead from “Legally Blonde” musical) Vision; interview opportunity 3.00pm ANZ Stadium MC rehearsal – Vince Sorrenti Vision; interview opportunity 3.30pm ANZ Stadium Police Guard rehearsal Vision; interview opportunity

GAME DAY – WIN Jubilee Oval, Kogarah 3.00pm (not 2pm as per advice Tues) NSW Police v QLD Police* *Due to the wet weather this match has been relocated from ANZ Stadium to WIN Jubilee Oval, Kogarah

GAME DAY – ANZ Stadium 5.30pm Gates open 5.50pm Curtain-raiser kick-off,

U18 State of Origin, NSW v QLD 6.48pm Coin toss – captains Paul Gallen and Cameron Smith

7.10pm Full-time – U18 State of Origin,

NSW v QLD 7.43pm Pre-game entertainment – Seal performs “Crazy”

7.55pm Chuck the Police dog arrives with game ball in Police helicopter, along with handler Sgt Tony Irons and bravery award winner Snr Const. Luke Warburton; ball collected by NSW legend Brad Fittler

8.08pm Anthem artist – Lucy Durack (lead from “Legally Blonde” musical)

8.10pm Harvey Norman State of Origin Series,

Game 2 kick-off:

NSW VB Blues v QLD XXXX Maroons

8.55pm Half-time: NSW VB Blues v QLD XXXX Maroons

9.10pm 2nd half: NSW VB Blues v QLD XXXX Maroons

9.55pm Full-time: NSW VB Blues v QLD XXXX Maroons

Tissues all round.
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 13-06-2012 at 12:19 PM.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

GIddyup you maroons lucky 7. Although we dont need luck we are just that good

Whats the Definition of Confusion?
    Answer- Fathers day in NSW.

pero your obviously a queenslanderrr,are you having a projection of your own feelings