Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Queenslander

Re: Queenslander

when your winnin your too busy grinnin

Yes you are right hooknpull, as was her doctor at least he was a Gynaecologist. He also heard some strange noises around the back so he sent her next door to the proctologist who turned her around and found a blue

every time she takes her knickers off we will be there, out front shouting Queenslander
    up here that' s a praise word and there is shedloads of us
    we wear it like a badge of honour
    so thankyou for the kind words
    IFISHCQ2

Lol love it!

I notice that the blues are owned by the Vics outright, they have the logo on the front of their jerseys -Victorian Bitches.

Queenslander!!!
    Conservation NOT preservation!

Haha good win by the ref, at least i got a good laugh

1 - 0. Bring on Sydney.

GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS
    Quality is still delivering long after you have forgotten the price.

Meh! It was 12-10 in my eyes.. Refs didn't win the game for u guys but they did contribute with some terrible decisions.. 2 games to go... I think the vid ref will be dropped this week. Carney was quiet but I think he deserves a second chance. Brett Stuart did absolutely nothing but will remain in the team because he is rickys relative. Jennings! Wat a turn around... Ben hannant had a great game he is a great worker...

Quote Originally Posted by bundylundy View Post
    1 - 0. Bring on Sydney.

GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS
    If i was a qlder, i would be embarressed by the decision!

did you realise there are kids at school who havent witnessed a nsw series win, !!!!!!!get that into ya !

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    Haha good win by the ref, at least i got a good laugh

awww..NSW lost but it was only because of the ref...how many times do we have to hear that one.

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    If i was a qlder, i would be embarressed by the decision!
    Bad luck we win , oh and play within the rules to easy see you guys next game...matt

P.s I would never be embarrassed to be a QUEENSLANDER but to be a cocky well I can only imagine how embarrassing that must be On the way to 7 series yeeeeha
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

The refs were so bad they missed Jarryd Haynes cheap shot punch to Thurstons head in the first half too !
    GO QLD

I'd be embarressed to be a Blues supporter for the way they threw all kinds of $hit onto the ground ! Very poor form from a bunch of sore looses. Who said history never repeats ! It detracted from what was a good improved Blues performance. At least QLD have a lot of improving to do

Bring on game 2 so we can spank them on there own turf !

Quote Originally Posted by Spot82 View Post
    Did you hear about the QLD supporter watching the game with his mates? QLD won again and he turned to his young son and said, "You know what to do". The son let out an audible sigh, walked to the kitchen and came back holding beers for everyone in the room. The mates were impressed and said, "Wow, that's not bad - what does he do if QLD lose?" The guy said, "Don't know, he's only 6".

GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!!! Even though NSW will have 15 on the field as usual I know the best team will win!
    One of the best I have heard yet..... A cracker tony

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"