Thread: Hi everyone

Thumbs up Hi everyone

I'm a newbie to fishing just getting setup and just need to learn a heck of a lot from you guys !!! I'm disabled and need to carry oxygen where ever I go, also have to use a gopher as can't walk far. So I am fairly restricted as to where that I can go, not really interested in jetty fishing just river and beach, I have a small tinnie that I am trying to setup.Just got to make a rig to lift it on and off roof rack, I have most of the stuff for that just waiting for a few bits from ebay.
    I find that sitting around at home is slowly sending me nuts so thought fishing a good idea.
    I used to fish for river pike,tench and more in the river thames UK but have not fished for 50 years. I've been fishing a few times but really have no idea what I am doing. Caught a few bream and released and a bloody fish pinched one of my rods lucky only a cheapie (but thats another story). Best regards to you all.Picky1

Re: Hi everyone

welcome to the site mate,am sure u will get alot of info from the blokes on here
    cheers rosco

Blog Entries

Welcome to the site mate. Great to see you over coming adversity to enjoy this great past time. Look forward to some reports from you

G'day buddy, good to see you joined this informative site. I am sure you will get a lot of information for yourself on here.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Gday Picky1,

You sure have joined the right site to learn and improve in all your aspects of fishing and boating in general. There are some great blokes on here who come for all different backgrounds, trades, etc and are more then willing to share their knowledge, experiences and help out wherever possible. I am sure that if you need a hand with anything especially getting you and your tinnie on the water , that there would be plenty of blokes on here to lend a hand. Looking forward to hearing about some of the fish you catch or even the one that got away. Happy fishing, tight lines and just remember everyone had to learn at some stage, even the GURU'S.

Cheers Mick.