Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Ooglies of the deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    There's a Cobiaman coming too.........don't know if that's better or worse though.
    How could that possibly be worse?

Re: Ooglies of the deep.

Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    Tim have you got sinkers I'm going to see a mate tomorrow about reo bar I think he has 20 to 30mm bar see what I can get
    Pm me your number and I can possibly help

Me and graham on a boat together again can only be good luck. Now to make sure the skipper is as good as the last. and can I place an order for small swell. Rough don't bother just the swell.

If fishfeeder can be a man for the day we can turn it into state of origin friendly little ditty.boat vs boat.

A qlder be a man. You're too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    Me and graham on a boat together again can only be good luck. Now to make sure the skipper is as good as the last. and can I place an order for small swell. Rough don't bother just the swell.
    No pressure but the last skipper put us on to plenty!

He was a good skipper my expectations are high these days.

You two should just be happy if we don't get towed in at the end of the day...........

You two should just be happy if we don't get towed in at the end of the day...........
    Thats a valid point...

Just take a rope with two pairs of flippers .... don't want those huge arms to look out of proportion.
    Jim

Might need to take 3 pairs or flippers......100 up a pair.......my expectations are high these days guys.

Might need to take 3 pairs or flippers......100 up a pair.......my expectations are high these days guys.
    What crack are you smoking this makes no sense to me.

I went deep dropping on Saturday and my battery went flat. I had to wind it in for 200m.. U boys are gun a be so sore after it. Learn to feel the bites and not the weight...

Quote Originally Posted by hooknpull View Post
    I went deep dropping on Saturday and my battery went flat. I had to wind it in for 200m.. U boys are gun a be so sore after it. Learn to feel the bites and not the weight...
    Yep, fishfeeder and lucas are gonna be sore alright!

Stupid predictive text, hp it was meant to say........look who's pulling the anchor up on the shelf now smartass.