Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Ooglies of the deep.

Re: Ooglies of the deep.

I'm only going if it's 25kts and 3mtrs+

Why don't you put a electric motor on the tynos handle???? I think a windscreen wiper motor should do the trick.

What 25kts & 3mts you have got to harden up mate anything above this I'm your deckie you wont mind if I wear a back brace geez I think I need to harden up that video was great Ooglies here we come

Yeah over 25kts Bill and 7mtr boats are deemed to be overkill so we're all jumping in with Lucas in his 5.5mtr bowrider for the trip.

I'm good for 6 of us but fishes 4 comfortably. However I do have skies and a biscuit if we run out of room on the boat. Over Easter I did see the exact boat carrying 9 or 11 or something. Can't remember exact number. a m&g on the bow rider at the shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    I'm good for 6 of us but fishes 4 comfortably. However I do have skies and a biscuit if we run out of room on the boat. Over Easter I did see the exact boat carrying 9 or 11 or something. Can't remember exact number. a m&g on the bow rider at the shelf.
    Were the 9 or 11 Asian?..........coz that how we roll.

Love it bring on the bowrider lol

I do remember they were adults and I was excited because I learnt I could carry more people.
    Its about being innovative and working with the tools you have.

But I am taking the bow rider to the ooglies.

I do remember they were adults and I was excited because I learnt I could carry more people.
    Its about being innovative and working with the tools you have.

But I am taking the bow rider to the ooglies.
    Mate have you a 1kw trannie on that beast ,,if so muddy can leave his toy at home

If Lucas goes to the classifieds and buys my old transom mount 1kw trannie ,does a few mods to plug it in to his Lowrance gear then we should be laughing.

As a boat owner have you ever gone fishing with someone else on their boat?

Absolute gold.......it's friggin awesome!! No driving, no game plan needed, not worrying if people are having a good time, no one giving you crap if you don't get them on the fish.

I'm keen for the bowrider........someone else's boat.........yeeeeeeeeeeeewww!!!!!

Mate I'm with you sit back &let someone else worry about the game plan ,then look at the skipper & say WTF no fish what are you doing ..Mind you we might have to be carefull as last time out the BOWRIDER was ill on the 29s ,,just saying

It was his birthday today.......maybe now he might start growing some hair on his nether regions and be able to fish with the big boys in stuff that's bigger than a bit of bay chop,,just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    It was his birthday today.......maybe now he might start growing some hair on his nether regions and be able to fish with the big boys in stuff that's bigger than a bit of bay chop,,just saying.
    so that was the problem to young & I thought it was his tummy

I bag the biscuit

oh you guys are too funny how do you sleep at night with all that laughing.....