Thread: North pine dam/lake samsonvale today

North pine dam/lake samsonvale today

7 bass from 24cms to 43cms on the troll. Lost 3 lures where the fish were, sitting between 4 and 6 metres with bloody trees reaching up 8 metres!

Trying bait tomorrow at anchor.

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Re: North pine dam/lake samsonvale today

Try some ice jigs or Jackals or some lure you can just drop it down to them and work it. That is if you haven't got the bait.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Nice fish caught though by the sounds of it.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Smaller spinner baits and blades are the go there at the moment I'm told by a reliable source. Some bigger fish holding in tight on snags.

Pete
    ====================
    Hobie Outback 2012 &
    Hobie Oasis 2012
    ====================

got a few shrimp your welcome to kev if you like
    The Rainbowrunner
    Peter Hansler
    phansler@hotmail.com
    Click here for my webpage
    Click here for my videos

Give a man a fish, he'll eat it and fall asleep.

Teach a man to fish and he'll endanger an entire species

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowrunner View Post
    got a few shrimp your welcome to kev if you like
    Thanks mate but I'm really getting into the lures now....................apart for the price. Next trip is going to be spinnerbaits. Those 7 were caught on the spot you tipped me off to thanks. Tried further up in the river last week, on the tight left bend, and got smashed a couple of times landing only one but it went 43cms

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.