Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Is my Fisher worth fixing???????

Re: Is my Fisher worth fixing???????

Hi Gibbo,
    I haven't got her back yet.
    Col and Paully didn't like the look of the first attempt so they started again.
    I will post some pics up really soon, just waiting on an email.
    Tim

Talk about attention to detail! Good on them.
    What could go wrong.......................

Attachment 80587Attachment 80586Attachment 80589Attachment 80585Attachment 80588Wow,
    Take a look at this!
    Remember what it looked like when she came in.
    Tim

The finished article is going to be schmicko.
    This is a far better result than I envisaged, more material, more strength, more everything.
    Stay tuned.
    Tim

Quality work from a quality bloke - good stuff.

It looks like she is packing some torpedo's under her.

Timmy

certainly looks good -got to be happy with outcome she is being reborn- well done to Col & Paulie( bullfrog?)

Your seat sockets plates/gussetts would appear to be alot bigger than mine- and i think your style would fix my slight issue.

I certainly hope some other manufacturers (and dealers for that matter) are reading this thread and taking notes on not only what 'customer service' and 'standing behind your product' means - but also the payoff for doing so in terms of PR they couldn't ever pay for.

Kudos Origin.

Well,
    She has got a new bung hole welded into place and it is all going back together.
    Paul, aka the Bullfrog, has been working on this under Cols guidance, and I can tell you, he has done an outstanding job, and kept his cool the whole way through it.
    I think I will get the lads to leave the external welds on, not sand them off, I'm loving the scars, they look cool.
    They could be sanded off, but leaving them on won't effect the performance. If anything, it might give a little bit of air under there and improve things if anything.
    The foam has gone in this afternoon, and the top decks welded back into position.
    Not long now, but by the looks of the weather, I might not get to try it out for a few days yet.
    Go the Bullfrog,
    Tim

G'day

Outstanding service from Origin,

Tim, gotta be happy with that!

Dave
    PRECISION DETAILING
    For all your MARINE DETAILING needs
    www.precisiondetailing.com.au

More often than not marketing can be a costly game. The very best and at times simple and free is good customer service and PR. Yet most seem to fail dismally in this department, point in case is Noble. It’s good to see Col has come to the party with Tim’s problem, its good business practice that I’m sure he will see some future business form doing so. I don’t just look at a companies products but how they handle problems, this in its self will normally tell me more about them than there advertising. Google is your best friend.

Dave,
    I'm stoked. The old rig is probably better than it has been, ever, now.
    Stuart,
    You're spot on. I'm in business myself and my best form of advertising is word of mouth. Mind you though, if people want to bag you, it can spread like wild fire, but the good vibe can travel for miles.
    I'm sure the team at Origin will benefit from this hugely, and so they should.
    This is not a freebie, I will be paying and am quite happy to do so. I don't expect anyone to do anything for nothing. However, I'm being looked after very nicely, thankyou very much.
    Tim

ORIGIN are a credit to the boat building Industry they are certainly a cut approve the rest from what I have seen here and with the work done on my bluefin ....Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

An update,
    I have the boat back finally and it floats.
    It has come up a treat, although had a very slight leak which the boys fixed asap.
    Have been at Mission Point and had the boat in the water for 3 days and do not have a drop in her.
    Might need to get 1 weld smooth over a little as it looks a bit feral, but I would give it a 99 out of 100.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by bluefin59 View Post
    ORIGIN are a credit to the boat building Industry they are certainly a cut approve the rest from what I have seen here and with the work done on my bluefin ....Matt
    Do not forget there are others doing a bloody good job not just Origin.
    Troy