Thread: Curtain, harrys or mud???

Curtain, harrys or mud???

Hey boys been a while since ive been out on the bay due to work commitments, weather and getting married/honeymoon so now thats finally past me im in the clear to get back out. thinking of heading to curtain reef at moreton for a fish later this week, anyone been fishing there if so any results or a bit quiet? seen a few people getting some at peel and mud but want to avoid a bit of traffic. Appreciate your thoughts keen to have snaps for t one night this weekend all reports muchly appreciated. tight lines

Re: Curtain, harrys or mud???

Curtain's been pretty crowded as of late aswell mate. Stayed at cowan over the weekend and looking back at curtain as it started to get dark an it was lookin like vegas

Best bet would be around peel. See if you can keep an eye out for Netmaker he seems to be bringing in the fish down that way. All of the above places are going to be pretty crowded with this awesome weather. I haven't got many big snapps around mud of late but a mate hooked a nice cobia on the bream gear. Tight lines buddy. Best bet would be to hit the arti's on sun up see how you go then go off to mud etc as the arti's start filling up once the sun hits.

dismal outing on the peel arties today. 1 under and a small shark. royslaven did better with a couple of low 40's. lot more traffic today than the past 3 days tho. got me stumped on where to head tomorrow tho.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Quote Originally Posted by netmaker View Post
    dismal outing on the peel arties today. 1 under and a small shark. royslaven did better with a couple of low 40's. lot more traffic today than the past 3 days tho. got me stumped on where to head tomorrow tho.
    Away from Mud leave some for me :-p

Was contemplating sounding around near mud for a couple of hours on Saturday avo and then fishing until later in the night. I'll post up how I go.

thanks boys for the input always helps, yeah zip let me know mate was trying to get out sat morning but now work has foiled that yet again as it always does, ah well next time. cheers