Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2012 rod building weekend

Re: 2012 rod building weekend

Looks like you have 7 tables coming Greg, ok if I just bring a chair? I have a table if you reckon we'll need it.

Scott

I've just had a brilliant idea. (Yeah I know....yet another one)
    How about instead of just bringing a table and chair we all bring the rest of the crap we don't want and have a Garbage sale at Pinhead's place?? We can bung all the crap on the surplus tables that will be there.
    He'd love to deal with all the people while Stuart instructs us in the fine art of something or other.

Just a thought..........
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by finga View Post
    How about instead of just bringing a table and chair we all bring the rest of the crap we don't want and have a Garbage sale at Pinhead's place?? We can bung all the crap on the surplus tables that will be there.
    He'd love to deal with all the people while Stuart instructs us in the fine art of something or other.

Just a thought..........
    Atleast I know what Greg will be using for bully bait for the next while.

Gents,
    Apologies but I am unable to make this weekend now. Pretty disappointed as I have been looking forward to it.

Regards
    Dave

No good headbutting the brick wall mate, give yourself a swift uppercut.

Dave, did it sound like this. Family stuff, blah blah blah family stuff. What you should have been thinking when the ball and chain was speaking was rod building, beer and dirty joks, stu's 3 topless assistants, more beer and lots of shit talk, not from me I will be down fishing on the pontoon with my mate crown larger.

Just a thought..........
    read this finga....NO GARAGE SALE....I am still recovering from getting rid of 26 years of crap from old place..I just dumped it all.

the 7 tables will be ample..thanks all.

sned your address, Dave. The family won't know..will stage your kidnapping..coppers will never find ya up here.

Just think how happy the family will be when you arrive back on Sunday arvo all safe and sound..never know what ya might get then.

Just a thought..........
    Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    read this finga....NO GARAGE SALE....
    No worries. Got it. Crystal clear. No Garage Sale.
    So the Garbage Sale I mentioned is still on then??

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    sned your address, Dave. The family won't know..will stage your kidnapping..coppers will never find ya up here.

Just think how happy the family will be when you arrive back on Sunday arvo all safe and sound..never know what ya might get then.
    Dave if you need a Dremel to help the bust out with this fine idea let me know!, im sure TOL and I could arrange it...
    Tangles KFC

3 topless assistants? As in Greg, Finga & Graham? When is the next RBW planned? Looks like I may be busy for that one as well!

Bummer! I tried to click on "Like" for the 3 topless assistants.

Then I tried to click on "Dislike" when i saw who they'd be.

Can't do it.

TOL

me going topless i'll scare everything away!!!!!
    lol graham

Quote Originally Posted by grave41 View Post
    me going topless i'll scare everything away!!!!!
    lol graham
    Oh come on now Graham. I did my bit a while ago by doing the wet t-shirt bit (pity it was wet with epoxy though).
    It's your turn now I reckon

no bloody wonder Roz wont come back anymore....... nightmares ....just way to many nightmares