Thread: Is Premium membership wortwhile?

Is Premium membership wortwhile?

Wonder if members could give me a heads up on the value of premium membership. What are the main benefits?
    Last edited by SHOOTER1; 06-05-2012 at 08:26 PM. Reason: typo

Re: Is Premium membership wortwhile?

Bigger storage inbox is a lot better in premium is the only thing I have noticed I just went to standard membership a week ago

Is there an extra which gives you access to GPS marks?
    Last edited by SHOOTER1; 06-05-2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: typo

Yes you can get everyone's spot x and mr ausfish sends you a carton of the good stuff once a month

Quote Originally Posted by SHOOTER1 View Post
    Is there an extra which gives you access to GPS marks?
    if it was that easy !!!

there is a section where people can give GPS marks aswell as the bilge but you should stay away from it. the same as your boat, if you look in the bilge you will only find crap.

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox.

where are they and they are shit marks not worth it at all then it is hard to cancle it and they just keep taking your money

Quote Originally Posted by bennykenny View Post
    there is a section where people can give GPS marks aswell as the bilge but you should stay away from it. the same as your boat, if you look in the bilge you will only find crap.
    i beg to differ... there is a few threads not in the bilge that are full of crap and should be left alone.. nothing im apart of but Muddy toes and cobiaman come to mind...

Quote Originally Posted by jewie81 View Post
    where are they and they are shit marks not worth it at all then it is hard to cancle it and they just keep taking your money
    As explained when you subscribed and agreed to the terms, you need to cancel your subscription via your PayPal account if you do not wish to have it renewed. We do not have access to your PayPal account to do this. You have 6 months to cancel it so it does not get renewed. Plenty of help on how to do it on the PayPal website. Just select Help and do a search on the Paypal website, it is pretty easy.