Thread: Wortho - new member in the Bendigo, VIC area....

Wortho - new member in the Bendigo, VIC area....

G'day all,
    new memeber to the forum based here in Bendigo.

Fishing for me is recreational is mostly targeted around freshwater natives in the Murray, Loddon, and Campaspe and chasing the odd reddie out at Eppalock. I have my own boat a Stacer proline 399 with Yamaha 25 HP. Most of my gear is baicasting and I fish with bait, SP's, CB's and hard bodies.

Looking for tips and hot bite info for fishing in the local area, and to meet like minded people to share a day on the water with occasionally.

Have a great weekend!

Re: Wortho - new member in the Bendigo, VIC area....

Welcome!

Feel free to catch a heap of reddies and bring them ? send them up here. Do miss a good feed of Redfin!

Cheers
    Chimo
    What could go wrong.......................

Hey there. Same fishing as you but do love the annual trek up north for some salt waters!!! Where abouts do you fish the Campaspe? We havent had much luck up north here on it, mostly carp. Caught good yellas in January but gone now....just use bait, havent used SP's, what sort do you use? Got a good cod up the narrows at Christmas but since then just bloody Trout Cod which are APPARENTLY under threat! We wont go there though....

G'day Chimo,

Reddies are tasty and there's no shortage of relos and mates happy to take them for a feed. I dont eat cod or yella I let em go after posing for a photo.

Thanks for the warm greeting!

Hey Wortho, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay on the site.

Tight lines,
    Doug.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Thanks Doug!