Thread: Toowoomba fisher new on the scene!

Toowoomba fisher new on the scene!

G'day Ausfish world, I am a Toowoombarite,Ive been fishing all my life from Townsville, Stanage, Boyne-Tannum, Tin-Can and the like. My boys and I fish the Condamine, Dumaresqe and Mcintyre as often as possible. Im heading up to Stanage and the Percy Islands in the June-July school holidays for 7 days, taking up the 6.6m hydracraft (im just a little bit excited about this trip), Im looking forward to reading some good stuff on Ausfish. Cheers

Re: Toowoomba fisher new on the scene!

G'day Cods Whallup, welcome to Ausfish... I'm in Toowooba as well... Send me a PM one day. We could catch up for a beer or a fish.

Scott

Cheers scott, always keen for beer a yarn and a fish! Nice barra!

Blog Entries

Welcome to the site mate! Plenty of good yarns on here

Welcome mate. I hope you enjoy yourself here reading some of the posts and making some.

Doug.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Cheers guys, hey Doug I chase a few pigs down ashford way and the Mcintyre runs through the place, there is some real good fish down there, its great part of the world, just a pity its in NSW! lol Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Cods Whallup View Post
    Cheers guys, hey Doug I chase a few pigs down ashford way and the Mcintyre runs through the place, there is some real good fish down there, its great part of the world, just a pity its in NSW! lol Cheers
    LOL, its still a great part of the world, even though you Queenslanders might be from another planet, lol
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Am from toowoomba too, although more of a saltwater fisherman. Welcome to the site

Thanks Phantom, Its just a pity we are so far from the salt!

Hey mate I'm going up.there in June with a bloke from Toowoomba. What a coincidence. Ha ha. Welcome to ausfish big fella.

Yeah thanks mate, the bloke im taking up is an absolut legend and is a pleasure to fish with! Will have to pay more money to ausfish so that i can post some ripper photots! Cheers mate