Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TOL and TANGLES are in the Bay this Monday!

Re: TOL and TANGLES are in the Bay this Monday!

Thanks Roscoe, i will take some bex's, if TOL hooks up to one of those
    Tangles KFC

new Boat Ramp launch time.......8am bugga !

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

well they are on their way...Tangles picked up the bait about 1/2 hr ago and TOL is excited!
    god help morten bay

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    new Boat Ramp launch time.......8am bugga !

LP
    smart man Phill...best to keep away from that pair at the ramp.

of all the million acres of water in moreton bay,,,,,,,,, i ran into those 2.... 3 times..............

Spotted them at East side peel, dangling SP's..... then they come in to see us at Horeshoe Bay ( I did put out a call for bait ) and then saw them at the Boat Ramp Muster on the return trip.

Ask them what they trolled up on a lure ???????????

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Grinner?????

( winner )
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 07-05-2012 at 09:43 PM.

Come on Mike.......entertain us.

I'm guessing a 6kg Pearlie.

Oi........where's the report?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    of all the million acres of water in moreton bay,,,,,,,,, i ran into those 2.... 3 times..............

Spotted them at East side peel, dangling SP's..... then they come in to see us at Horeshoe Bay ( I did put out a call for bait ) and then saw them at the Boat Ramp Muster on the return trip.

Ask them what they trolled up on a lure ???????????

LP
    BUSTED...what a disgrace to the WWF..using plastics.

Yep a grinner on the troll!!!

Things almost went to schedule with the fishing plan except we had quite a few more breaks than scheduled.

7.01 i arrived at the ramp to fins TOL pacing around like a Melbourne Cup runner (he had been there for quite a while) so we loaded up and launched,

Halfway to Peel i was wondering why all this spray was hitting the back of my head, bugger... ladder was still down, so we stopped and had a quiet break as the 2 x 84 snappers where not due until 9.15. A lot of planning was done in this time with probing of bait, checking of rods etc .

We heard Rebait trying to log on so we decided to hide, but if Phill did arrive we decided that at least we should look like look like we where doing something important so we then drifted along the reefs from Hanlons down to Straddie,

TOL was off to a flying start with his carefully tied rig catching a rock cod which resulted in an afternoons hard labour in the Shed being undone in 2 casts, so TOL went to Rod 2 and that didnt last very long either... but after re-rigging TOL was on fire with grinners and parrot.

Phil arrived and we looked busy, then he left so we had a break.

At 9.11 i dropped a decent snapper and then another (Honest) ....then we got a squire so we where on the board.

We had another break and noticed some Mackerel boils around us being chased by some blokes in tinnys, so we chased and TOL fired off a few casts but didnt quite make the distance so plan B.

We didnt see any of the tinnies throwing slugs get a hit so we then trolled for the Macks, something was on.. a bloody big grinner on the troll!!... couldnt believe it, a grinner on a the troll for macks? WWF strikes again!

Time for a break so we trolled up Rainbow for a bit.....then started drifting with more grinners,

Phill rings up on 81 asking if we had bait and our location....we gave him a rough idea where we where ...but TOL was on the grinners again so we decided to head down to Horseshoe Bay and throw him some bait, theres Phill on the beach all relaxed and beckoning us in?

Banana Banks called but against our better judgement we had another break and yap with Phill for quite a while and then headed to Peel Arti for a couple of tangles and another rock cod for TOL.

Headed back to Raby Bay, and will leave that one alone

Awesome day and how lucky are we to have Moreton Bay on our doorsteps!, thanks TOL!, great company and enjoyed catching up with Phill...

PS TOL, Bec really appreciates the Rose!!

cheers
    Mike
    Tangles KFC

good report Mike..whilst I spent the day at home trying to recover from a hangover..I must be getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    good report Mike..whilst I spent the day at home trying to recover from a hangover..I must be getting old.
    Was that an all day hangover? I hate those hehe
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by the lump View Post
    Grinner?????

( winner )
    YEP a Grinner... in 40ft of water, we dont do it half arsed! i wont say anymore and TOL saw it!
    Tangles KFC

You idiots.
    And that's what fishing is all about (for me).

Cheers Alfred.
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Well done Tangles, TOL must have been knackered after all that. Have to wait for his version now.

Yeah, it was a good day out JJ, and I was a bit knackered after it all, but it's all as per what Tangles said.

Never seen so many boats at Horseshoe Bay, must have been hundreds!

And I can see why people get toey while waiting to retrieve their boats!! Grrr.

TOL