Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keen to start fishing from a yak but i do have one issue question??

Re: Keen to start fishing from a yak but i do have one issue question??

Quote Originally Posted by RAT-KING View Post
    Thanks very much guys sorry for the late reply I've been away with no internet coverage. I'm so very keen to get out amongst it i guess the three big issues are bar crossings, getting ran over by other boats as i like to fish dawn and dusk so low light travel cant treally be avoided but the shark thing is for more of piece of mind especially when chasing pelagics the toothies sre never too far behind.. although that is another goal is to get a large toothy by the side of a yak after playing it out of course
    Thanks again
    If thats the case the you better fit a nice bright anchor light and a supernatural ability to spot lightless tinnies piloted by morons
    BOAT really does mean Bring out Another Thousand

Quote Originally Posted by pipifin View Post
    Hey RAT-KING I believe my avatar is on the end of your avatars line
    Hahahahaha nah from memory I think my avatar is fighting out general sherman a massive catfish correct me if im wrong though

Quote Originally Posted by FishHunter View Post
    If thats the case the you better fit a nice bright anchor light and a supernatural ability to spot lightless tinnies piloted by morons
    Agreed. I'm much more concerned about idiot boaters than being hit by sharks.
    Of course, I still get scared of idiot boaters while in my stink boat!