Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Noble Boat <2yo Cracked and Sinking

Re: Noble Boat <2yo Cracked and Sinking

Plenty of comments on this Noble You Tube vid.

Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Reading many of the "boating reports" on these boats does certainly tend to highlight the amount of BS and hype journo's carry on with that now basically stands out as nothing more than "cash for comment". Or if it's not cash for comment then it highlights gross journalistic incompetence.

What the boating world needs is a review team like the UK Top Gear boys. Tell it like it is. If it is average then say so and if it rocks hype it. Giving an honest opinion on a boat shouldn't be tied to the advertisers dollars.

F&B did that, muck to the detriment to there own advertising $. 99.9% of boating articals are based on oppinion and not hard fattcs or even comparisons. Some of the guys pening the artical dont even fish offshore yet the boat test is of an offshore boat, what gives. I know one guy that writes some of these boat tests and he dosent even own a friggen boat, what a crock. It seems most all of thees write ups on certain boats never have a bad thing to say. The rest of us that actually go fishing in boats know the crap from the good.

What a piss poor way to treat a customer.

They may be removing links posted on their FB so I posted a link to it on my FB page.
    Noosacat 3100

It may be time to pay this clown a visit with a baseball bat.

I've got Director(s) address' for both Noble Boats and TIANJIAN NOBLE BOATS INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD if needed. Just PM me if you want them. I should be able to get Director(s) phone numbers too so you can call them directly...

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    It may be time to pay this clown a visit with a baseball bat.
    Yup, its defiantly worth doing jail time for boat...

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAndy View Post
    Yup, its defiantly worth doing jail time for boat...
    cops gotta catch you first.

No, its not worth doing time in the big house. But, if someone ripped me like that and I was left with a half arsed boat that needed $$$$$ to fix, I would be looking for heads to crack. What would only make it worse is the lack of return calls and avoidance of the Australian agent owner to address the problams. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Did a solo trip to The Banks and beyond on Saturday for 12 hours - the good news is the outer chambers stayed dry hence the water that got in there on the 6 day camping trip did so only through the cracks in the duckboard.

Thanks to the forum guys for sending me pics of inside the transom of their boats - it isn't rocket science to see what is missing as well as the welds Pic 1 from DAZ, Pic 2 from Broome and Pic 3 guess who :-

bobDAZ.JPGbobBroome.JPGbob40.JPG

I was also sent pics of John's earlier boat made in OZ - I will look at trying to incorporate something from that as well to insure better than above - just go for overkill once they get access with plate and welder.
    Cheers

Trev

Gees I saw how my Fisher went together inside during the hotworks and no offense intended to anyone who owns those boats in the pics but I have to say that some of those internal welds look atrocious. Are all those boats made in China? Have a mate with a Riptide and it's welding is fantastic inside as well.

My old Pacific Sportfish Centre Cab looked a hell of a lot better inside as well.

Trev - are you going to have faith in the boat long term - not sure I would - sorry.

Yes Greg, after reading this thread, I popped my noggin down the inspection hatches on my Pacific Sportfish.

Chalk and cheese..........

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Greg P View Post
    Gees I saw how my Fisher went together inside during the hotworks and no offense intended to anyone who owns those boats in the pics but I have to say that some of those internal welds look atrocious. Are all those boats made in China? Have a mate with a Riptide and it's welding is fantastic inside as well.

My old Pacific Sportfish Centre Cab looked a hell of a lot better inside as well.

Trev - are you going to have faith in the boat long term - not sure I would - sorry.
    No they are Aus built boats, and yes the welds are crap, but the bad thing is that they,re no better up top. My mates one says built by Sam, I think Sam needs to learn how to weld!

Good news!, and nice to hear you had her back on the water.. Will all be behind you soon and get back to enjoying your boat and many more hours on the briney. Won't hurt to install a second hatch if that is what you are going to do and do some extra stiffening up. Nice of other owners to send the pics too, some good people on here.