Thread: GC Charter trip

GC Charter trip

Went out on a charter "True Blue" at yesterday morning, It was a good day we headed out to 60m to start off with for only a few small reefies. we headed a little closer into 45m after little success out wide, we started jigging for a few livies then dropped them straight back down thats when my 37kg tcurve bent over hoping for a cobia or king i locked it up straight away and gave this fish nothing only to find it was a good mack tuna, wow they go hard when you skull drag them haha. a nice bonnie grabbed my livie soon after and I convinced the operator to let me throw it out whole for a big noah after around 10 mins the 24kg tcurve bends over i set the hook but i only had the beast on for around 2 mins till he drops it when I checked the bait there was only 10cm of tail left so it was a monster!!!Thats when the floating lines started to get hit witha few more mack tuna some bonies and a nice yellow fin!!! after a couple more moves searching for some snaps and reefies we had a little troll and a solid fish grabs the laser pro and after some great runs a 20kg plus wahoo hits the deck!!!! All in all it was a great day out!
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fish 005.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	79622   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fish 009.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	79623