Thread: Redcliffe tackle store?

Redcliffe tackle store?

Want to buy a light combo to keep down there for when I fly down.. Any local tackle shops worth visiting? Or is it straight to bcf?

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2
    BOAT really does mean Bring out Another Thousand

Re: Redcliffe tackle store?

Mate try tackleworld sandgate, the guys there are great. Its just over the bridge so its not too far away

Cheers,
    Jack

What Jack said, or maybe try Rays Outdoors at Rothwell... there is always the tackle shop at the scarborough boat harbour. Top blokes there too

John Pope at Scarby might have something, but I would be more likely to visit Tackleworld at Carseldine or Jones Tackle at Chermside for something decent. The days of the gold old quality tacklo's are well and truly a distant memory now, just like milk in glass bottles.
    Jack.

+ 1 for The Tackle Shop at Carseldine Caltex servo mate great service good bunch worth the drive

Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey View Post
    + 1 for The Tackle Shop at Carseldine Caltex servo mate great service good bunch worth the drive
    Dick mate i was in there today, saw a pic of you on the tv at the counter hahahaha, they are a great bunch of guys there.

Thanks guys I will have a look tomorrow
    BOAT really does mean Bring out Another Thousand

Nothing at redcliffe. Wish there was something good on the peninsula. Rays is shit. Either tackle world sangate or the tackle shop at Castledine.

Tackleworld Sandgate...

Plenty of equipment to suit many types of budgets.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowjack View Post
    Dick mate i was in there today, saw a pic of you on the tv at the counter hahahaha, they are a great bunch of guys there.
    Get the boys to print it out for you Jack I'll sign a copy