Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First of the Snyder blanks of the line

Re: First of the Snyder blanks of the line

Quote Originally Posted by sid_fishes View Post
    i to agree with daintree,and if poeple think i,m not going to sell to the public,well they can go and get well and truly...
    and to top it off ive got accounts with a lot more in the states as well
    i,m not sure who it was but they should have a little rethink...its business get over it
    my 2 cents

ian
    Thanks for the support Willo, Ian and Daintree Boy.
    The problem as explained to me is that I dont have a shop front and I only build in my workshop at home, cant see how that makes any difference I still have a ASIC registered buisness and have had for 20 odd years. I also buy quit a lot of gear from the states and no one has complained about me selling that gear so I guess I will have to be more carefull what I post here. Ah well cant please all the people all the time but life in the rod building world goes on regardless.

Cheers
    Pedro

Hey Pedro have have you used those Alps painted baitcaster seats before? They look pretty good. PM me if you need to.

Pedro could you please contact John Pope on 3203 4877 regarding some blanks. Thanks

pedro keep doing what you have been doing, one reason I've stopped making rods was the drama and expense buying components. I had people lining up for better quality rods but couldn't offer a cost effective product (lucky to make $20-50 per rod for 10-20 hours work, doing 10-15 per year). only doing it as a hobby but you have to draw the line somewhere. ended up buying most components from the states to keep costs down. would only make a rod for someone now if it was exceptional circumstances.

Totally agree with Ian ,daintreeboy and everybody else business is business stop the bullshit and get on with life.Pedro is providing a service for others as any normal Business.
    IMO Graham

The world of litigation and forum crap has finally hit Aussie shores. I thought this type of crap was just a US thing and took pride in Aussies being above that petty B.S. Sadly it looks like I'm wrong, yet again.