Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Redland Bay Fishing Club Comp..

Redland Bay Fishing Club Comp..

The Wilsons Redland Bay Comp on the Queens Birthday Weekend at the RBAFC clubhouse is having a BRAND NEW CAR as first prize this year... Also watch out for the entry forms when they come out at the tackle shops and on line as the EARLY Entry Prize This year is a Great Camper Trailer worth a Few Grand as well.. Get in early And Get there at the Clubhouse on the Friday night to sign up..Cheers The weigh Master...

Re: Redland Bay Fishing Club Comp..

Just to update everyone I noticed the printers made a error on the early entry form forgetting to add Whiting species as a category.. Same as always folks 40cm and above to qualify .. CHEERS Paul..

You know I'll be there Flynny. Looking to not be the bridesmaid on the Cobes this year!!

Hi Jason, We did have one of the Glacier bays for that w/end but she went and sold it on us, so now have to change my plans.
    Also hope your not heading to that second place cobe spot,, as i have a new gaff.
    Last edited by webby; 26-04-2012 at 03:23 PM. Reason: edit

That Glacier Bay was sure some piece of boat. All it needed was a gaff and a net to catch the bait out of the onboard swimming pool
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    That Glacier Bay was sure some piece of boat. All it needed was a gaff and a net to catch the bait out of the onboard swimming pool
    Yes there were no dry sleeves on that boat Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by webby View Post
    Hi Jason, We did have one of the Glacier bays for that w/end but she went and sold it on us, so now have to change my plans.
    Also hope your not heading to that second place cobe spot,, as i have a new gaff.
    Did ya go the 10/0 or upsize to a 12/0

Nothing under 28kg this year Jason or your Barred or your Shout.. Inlike....

Webby I think you have a Big job this year to knock off jason ..Do'nt forget That Foxy!! he has a title to defend..

Mate we dropped a bigger one then his second placer, during the gaff breaking episode
    I dont suppose he told you, that if it hadnt been for the crew on board that day he wouldnt have landed his 2nd place cobe.
    I couldnt see him landing anything bigger, as we all had a seista waiting for him to get that one up.

Website - http://www.rbafc.org.au/
    Early entry forms - http://www.rbafc.org.au/pdf/RBAFC-20...Entry-Form.pdf

Queens Jubilee long weekend: Friday, 8 – Monday, 11 June 2012

Quote Originally Posted by webby View Post
    Mate we dropped a bigger one then his second placer, during the gaff breaking episode
    I dont suppose he told you, that if it hadnt been for the crew on board that day he wouldnt have landed his 2nd place cobe.
    I couldnt see him landing anything bigger, as we all had a seista waiting for him to get that one up.
    Reduced.bmp

Cobia.jpg

32KG Steve had a snooze and a 3 course meal waiting for me to get that one Webby And I dont think Neils was bigger you obviously had the same glasses on as when you checked your gaff

Macca did Blackie let you hold his fish for a photo

Macca, they don't count if you use a real gaff
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

just thought i would let everyone know i have entry forms in the shop
    cheers
    ian
    Victoria Point Tackle & Marine