Thread: Coffs harour

Thumbs up Coffs harour

Hi guys just redoing thread yeah i.m moving from brissy down to coffs later this year . I like my beach fishing i like to target jew talior and wat ever els i can get i.love to be able to get out wide but get a bit crook as well . I.d like to meet couple fishos down around coffs . wat time of year is best to target the jew and talior cheers guys greg

Re: Coffs harour

Most of the beaches around have Jewfish (Mulloway to be politicially correct). Depends on where you will be. Tailor from May to August, although can be caught outside of these times.

Drop in a see the boys at Fishing Tackle Australia, on the Hwy opp showground, they are locally owned tackle shop employing over 45 locals who fish. They are very helpful and will help point you in the right direction, they also stock bait and most amazing selection of Fishing gear in Australia. Well worth a visit for any fisho who moves to Coffs Harbour or is traveling through.

I am sure a few others will come on and give you more info. Just give them time to read the thread.

Trev
    Fish for the future, enjoy the present but think of your children.