Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virus Warning

Virus Warning

Hey guys mate just called me with the heads up the web page Fishhead.com has a virus attached has crashed 2 of his puta's and he is a computer wiz so tread careful
    Cheers
    Dick
    Ps;I hate this aweful weather glueing jig heads on doesn't help it get better
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 29-04-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Re: Virus Warning

So thats why my Norton keeps giving me a pop up saying it blocked a virus everytime i visit Duncans site.

cheers tim

fishead.com is a screenprinting site.

I would have thought a decent virus programme would have stopped it.

what is Duncan's site?

Pinhead i think Dick means Fishhead the tackle store at victoria point

cheers tim

You forgot an 'h' mate and with that you may have done your computer a favor today.

Tangles has that site as his home page.

TOL

thanks Tim.

just out of curiosity, on a further look fishhead.com sells tropical fish.

He is the reason Duncan made the decision to open up a store in Victoria Point and then Sid Fishes heard about the success they were having with Tangles he decided to open up a store even closer to him.
    Playing on peoples addictions isn't a nice thing.....but it does pay the bills.

Not sure of the exact site guys just putting the heads up out there.
    Cheers
    Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey View Post
    Not sure of the exact site guys just putting the heads up out there.
    Cheers
    Dick
    really ?

maybe you should check on the EXACT site address. and OR ring / call Duncan and tell him !!!!

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Gee Phill hard task master there, mate calls me and says don't log onto fishhead web site as its just crashed 2 computers and you want me to log on and trash mine to check which one ?
    Don't know who Duncan is or his number, sorry for putting it out there guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    really ?

maybe you should check on the EXACT site address. and OR ring / call Duncan and tell him !!!!

LP

No problems Dick, wasn't a shot at you, but more about ya mate.

The first port of call he should have made was to Duncan.

YES,, hard task master and proud to wear that hat

No need to apologise................... I am sure the issue will be solved asap.

Fish Head Tackle
    Town Centre at Victoria Point
    349 Colburn Ave,
    Victoria Point QLD 4165 ph: (07) 3207 9965

I have called and left message on answer machine.,

cheers Phill
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 29-04-2012 at 07:52 PM.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

I just went on the site, a trojan appears on the online store... either sabotage or a script that has security flaws.

Hope someone has emailed them to let them know.

My puter hasn't crashed BTW.

Dan

I just spoke to Troy at Fish Head and they are onto it.

Hi guys,

Troy just gave me a call and told me about this post. Thanks Stuart29 for giving us a call.

I have been to google and checked fishhead.com.au and there isn't a virus warning attached to it. Just to be safe I have emailed our webmaster to run a full check on the site as we take this sort of thing very seriously. We will keep you posted. We access the fish head site every day and nothing has happened to any of our computers. Also run an independant scan and it comes up clean

Report:Rescan | 30-04-2012, 03:27:44 GMT (1 min ago) | All Reports Domain:fishhead.com.au (Scan with NoVirusThanks) (Network Tools)Length:15 charactersMD5 Hash:c271be759397a7dd7729c5e67504e571Zone:com.auISP:Net Logistics Pty. Ltd.Organization:Net Logistics Pty. Ltd.IP Country: Australia (AU)Google Page Rank:Alexa Rank:4835622 Detections0/30 (0.00%)Status CLEAN

There are a few other sites around with very similar names to ours - the tropical fish guy and also a web design company, even a restaurant in Byron if you are keen.
    Serves as a reminder though to everyone to make sure your virus protection is up to date.

Don't worry - if you want to order things you can still phone us phone 07 32079965. (wow does this count as a free plug?)

Cheers
    Janelle from Fish Head