Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: What would you do about Scott Kirchner

Re: What would you do about Scott Kirchner

Great to hear everyone is finally getting their money back, I'm sure we couldn't have done it without the diligence and efforts from you people on here so again thank you all very much.

Love youse alll

Re: What would you do about Scott Kirchner

Good for Scott, about time he sacks up and man's up to his "CRIMINAL ACTIVITY", he got caught and like Mike I don't think the criminal charges should be dropped. He got caught and that is why he is paying back not because he has a change of heart and has turned a new leaf and wouldn't be suprised if his parents are bailing him out of this problem also. I hope this kid receives his own back wether it be karama or a criminal conviction which is very unlikely. Any idea of what his total amount was that he ripped off people? The guy is scum, wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him though I am very sceptical of most people. Good luck to all those involved in getting their money back and it's good to see the power of the "inter-web" has caught this "criminal", I do hope this is a wake up call for the guy because the next guy he might rip off might not be as forgiving and to be running his scams from his parents place isn't the brightest either I seen people "sh!t where they sleep" and its not long before you roll over in a great big turd. It's a small world and some bad people in it. I think he was lucky this time as it could of gone from bad to worse for this muppet Scott.