Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you do about Scott Kirchner

Re: What would you do?

What's going to be the excuse why the money is not returned today??

Flight delay
    Direct Bank deposits take at least 2 days to show
    Stuff up with the bank
    The bank was closed when I got there
    My card would not work at your bank
    The car broke down
    I had to go to the Doctor
    I put it in the wrong account number
    My 88 year old aunt Flo just had twins and needs someone to find the ends of her nipples so she can feed them.

Cheers Alfred (because of this clown)
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Best of luck to all the victims; hope you can get your hard-earned back asap!
    Bloke must either be a total flamin' twit of the highest order, or an elaborate case of identity theft.
    Either way, hopefully justice will be done, and by the Police, luckily for him!

Money has been repaid in full, to me at least, hopefully hinchy and bbss won't be far behind, keep us posted boys.

Might be able to claim ya name back soon finga, maybe just stick to Scofred until its fully sorted....

Damn........surprised me!!!!!

Doesn't mean he is now in the clear with the police though... the crime has been committed regardless if he has given the cash back to a few of his victims..

Hopefully the police will see through the BS and still charge him with stealing as the bare minimum but more appropriately fraud.
    2008 Signature 520C with the Suzuki 90 4 stroke on the back

I would pay it back pronto too if my address and photos were all over the net lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cptkaos View Post
    Money has been repaid in full, to me at least, hopefully hinchy and bbss won't be far behind, keep us posted boys.

Might be able to claim ya name back soon finga, maybe just stick to Scofred until its fully sorted....
    Well that is good news.
    I think I'm in the same boat as Muddy dude....well bugger me senseless. What a surprise.
    Maybe a shred of ....Oh sh!t. What do I do??, what do I do??, what do I do?? is coming into his brain.

No wonder I have an identity crisis. I just don't know who I am of late.

Cheers Scobertfred...oh bugger it. Cheers from the hairy, short, fat bugger
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by cptkaos View Post

That's the best result one could ask for when your own hard earned is involved.

Hopefully the others see the same response from our dodgy mate.

I am very surprised also but doubt he will be paying back all the others he has ripped off over the years, probably just the few on here where his address/photos and phone number etc has been shown. The police should take his boat off him because I guarantee you it was bought with proceeds of crime.

SS
    My goal for 2015 is to accomplish the goals of 2014 which I should have done in 2013 because I made a promise in 2012 which I planned on keeping back in 2011.

Hi

I have received $450 of the $500 owed,I have emailed to have the balance put in as well.A good result for those that were on the receiving end.
    A special thanks to the members of Ausfish who have so readily got together as one behind members who were looking for assistance.It does say a lot about the character of 99.999% of members.A thank you also to the owner Steve Brown who exhibited a willingness to assist to sort this matter out.
    Thanks again

Hinchy

PS.I must ad that there are a lot of talented members on this site,great on computers and sourcing info when needed.

Well well well, mission almost completed.

Once he has squared up with the Ausfish members we should delete all references to his personal details on this thread.

Darren

+1 Detective_Bean.

Young people sometimes make silly decisions and this guy shouldn't be haunted for the rest of his life.

This guy Scott deserves a criminal record after this lot. It will hang on him for life but thats how it should be with the amount of ripping off he's done. There are consequences with these type of actions that can have a long reach. Hopefully his solicitor will explain it to him when he goes to court.

Edit Perhaps he won't get a conviction but its for the court to decide once he's charged.

A great result for all concerned. I didn't think he would have come good for you's all though. I guess there are a lot of others that he has ripped off as well that will not be as fortunate.

Cheers,
    Doug.

Screamin Semen disliked this post
    My only dislike in 10 years a badge I'll wear with pride.