Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you do about Scott Kirchner

Re: What would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by rooboy98 View Post
    Thanks ranga7. Yeah, I've had a few other people who liked the image and have asked me for a copy.

Good luck fellas with chasing your money down. Just because a bloke is hiding behind a computer screen and has not physically broken into your car/house or knocked your kid over to steal their pocket money makes no difference to me. A thief is a thief and should be dealt with by the authorities IMO.

Cheers,
    Roo.
    Steeling is one thing but planning to steel is something else altogether. He will not stop with threats.
    If there is any other Ausfishers here that may not have posted here for there own reasons could send Hinchy and Kaos a pm with there details. Collect all the details you can guys and hand it over to the authorities.

cheers, Stu

If he's on the net (and must be if he can send an email) ask for a list of people he's ripped off seeing he's admitted he's going to pay them all back.
    We can have a check list of people and tick them off after payment.

And yes. Why not a direct deposit from NZ. It'll be in your account before he gets back from NZ.

And when the last one is ticked call the coppers.
    Ah, bugger it. Call the coppers. He's publicly admitted he's defrauded multiple people and also said he'll pay them all back.
    If he doesn't pay then small claims.

Why would any sane person with any shred of conscience or sense of morality want to sell something 37 times (it seems)??

If I were in his shoes (and I would never be) I'd be sh!tting bricks about now.
    I reckon I would hand myself into the coppers instead of them looking for me.
    If he has any remorse he would hand himself into the coppers and face the consequences of his actions.

He's only sorry because he's got caught.
    How long has he been doing this??
    It's definitely not a once only occurrence.

For those who have got stuff off him (and received it) I'd be checking the serial numbers with the Police as well.
    Who know's what been stolen as you have to ask the question....how did he get the stuff to start with??
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Gents,

I'm a debt collector and deal with people like this all the time.

I work for a very reputable company and if no money turns up, I'm happy to start the process in getting your money back.

By the way, It's not old fashioned where we get someone knocking on doors with a cricket bat, I do everything legally.

Please keep this thread flowing with updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippidy View Post
    Gents,

I'm a debt collector and deal with people like this all the time.

I work for a very reputable company and if no money turns up, I'm happy to start the process in getting your money back.

By the way, It's not old fashioned where we get someone knocking on doors with a cricket bat, I do everything legally.

Please keep this thread flowing with updates.

Thanks mate, if we have no joy soon we'll be in touch, I'm off down the coppers now to take the next step.

He has history, apparently been doing the same thing with his r/c stuff.
    http://www.rctech.net/forum/australi...des-v3-10.html

Looks like ausfish and rctech members paid for his NZ holiday.. Few grand so far and not everyone would be accounted for! Unless he has some large stash left over or rip more people off how will he pay everyone back that quickly?

Wow.... He definitely has previous form... This is clearly not a moment of desperation as he indicated.

He is a crook so go straight to coppers.

Do debt collectors generally get the money? Do they take a percentage or a fee? Is it only if get result or is it upfront?

I hope you get a good result.

This guy has done the same thing to so many other people all around the world.
    You all need to see the cops as quick as possible and get things sorted.
    Here is a picture of their boat and the rego numbers will help the cops find their address but I have no doubt they already know all about him.

Quote Originally Posted by WalrusLike View Post
    Wow.... He definitely has previous form... This is clearly not a moment of desperation as he indicated.

He is a crook so go straight to coppers.

Do debt collectors generally get the money? Do they take a percentage or a fee? Is it only if get result or is it upfront?

I hope you get a good result.

I would get the money, yes.

Generally it would be like a 12% commission rate and only on the money we recover. It's no win no fee basically.

I would have no hesitation in doing this for free. Maybe one day I'll need some help from one of you when my battery or something goes flat.

Just got an email from Scott k.

-Hey Damien you are also included . I'm sorry man i will deposit ASAP
    Scott

I have given him till 10am Wednesday to have the money deposited. So the next 24 hrs are pretty important for Scott.

Mate I would ignore this as purely a diversionary tactic that he has used many times before going off what I have seen here and in the RC thread Cpt Kaos posted. This snivelling little prick doesnt deserve your trust or patience.

"I've learnt a hard lesson" what a crock of shit. Print the email where he has admitted committing fraud and lodge a police report right away.

If he doesn't pay, go and pay him a visit.

As I said earlier, fix this Mr Kirchner.

Darren

Quote Originally Posted by Camhawk88 View Post
    Mate I would ignore this as purely a diversionary tactic that he has used many times before going off what I have seen here and in the RC thread Cpt Kaos posted. This snivelling little prick doesnt deserve your trust or patience.
    You know the saying a "shit leapord" never changes it's spots. Reckon the best bet is to send in old mate debt collector and get more info on this guy, this doesn't appear to be an honest mistake he has set out to deceive people. Trust should not be given but earnt in no way has his actions indicated to me he is remotely trust worthy. He seems to be dodgy a few people.

Looks like those guys in the remote control car forum have had enough too.
    They're not happy Jan.
    The sad thing is the problem is so great in that forum that they have a dedicated bad purchases thread. (the thread with the link)
    Maybe that's where Scott K got the idea??

Cheers Scott.
    Oh crap. Looks like I have to change my name again due to connotations and bad karma.

Cheers Alfred (again)
    I intend on living for-ever....so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by Mr__Bean View Post
    If he doesn't pay, go and pay him a visit.

The photo posted earlier helped confirm the Whitpages and Google Maps search.

Google Maps confirms that picture is at the house at 52 Terowi Street Sunnybank Hills.

House phone number 07 3344 1815.

Enter the address into Google Maps and it will show the house, click to show the side of the house on Nattai Street.

As I said earlier, fix this Mr Kirchner.

Darren
    GOLD, thanks mate, unfortunately phone rings out to a fax machine but thats a good find.

Fraud complaint has been lodged at my local police station, they will shortly send me a job number for that which hinchy and bbss can use to link the cases together which I will pm asap.

Interviewing officer was more than happy to proceed in light of all the evidence supplied and assured me they will be in touch with Scott Kirchner and parents.

Once again a big thanks to all for the information and support, legends!