Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you do about Scott Kirchner

Quote Originally Posted by charleville View Post
    ......one of which was "Ausfish".

Is "big brother" watching?!!!

He would be mad if he wasn't. It's literally 'minding his own business'.

Re: What would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by charleville View Post

BTW, JJ, you are privileged with 200 visits. I have only had 93, one of which was "Ausfish".

I think I got a lot when I had a pic up of the Mrs and Wayno let the cat out of the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by madmackrel View Post
    Stuff this jerk lets just go bust some knee caps.
    These types of actions are not encouraged

Quote Originally Posted by madmackrel View Post
    Stuff this jerk lets just go bust some knee caps.
    Bloody hell Mad Mack you are behind the times you do both wrists because they can't open doors, feed themselves, go to the loo 1 or2, drive or anything else someone has to do it all for them whereas with knee caps you can do most things yourself and suffer far less embarrassment

but seriously give him a chance before you give him an even break
    IFISHCQ2

Silly boy.

I would be giving his promises 24hrs and no longer before calling the fuzz.
    To me the language in his email looks to be manipulative and not to be trusted.
    However it would be less hassle for you if he does come good on his promises so i hope for all concerned he does.

Add another to the list. Got me too. Hopeing he comes good but it doesnt look good at this stage. He forgot to mention in his email that he also owes me money so he is still playing games. Sounds like we just shouted him a holiday in nz thats if its not bs. Please keep me posted on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by bbss View Post
    Add another to the list. Got me too. Hopeing he comes good but it doesnt look good at this stage. He forgot to mention in his email that he also owes me money so he is still playing games. Sounds like we just shouted him a holiday in nz thats if its not bs. Please keep me posted on the situation.
    PM sent mate, this is just more fuel for a good stake burning....

Good luck guys, stealing is one thing that really p!sses me off, in my experience its been scum bags that dont work and steal stuff off people who have worked hard for what there ve got

Hey rooboy just wanted to let you know you ve got the best avatar on ausfish. well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by rooboy98 View Post
    It's great that he has now fessed up to you, now that the games up but I cannot help wondering how many "other people" he also might have sold it to.

Cheers,
    Roo.

hahaha in NZ wonder wat he spent the money on dirty little toe rag good luck guys on getting ya money back hope all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    These types of actions are not encouraged
    What about 300 members wearing Ausfish shirts turning up out the front of his house when one of the members went to collect the cash
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

I think his email is bullshit to be honest....I would be very surprised if he returns any money to anybody...who knows how many 1000's of dollars he has ripped people off for on this 1 venture alone let alone any others he has going. I doubt he would still have any of the money left anyway or he would have transferred it there and then. Go to the Police and get the ball rolling, he deserves it for taking you're hard earned cash!

I hope you guys do get you're money back......keep us posted.

SS
    My goal for 2015 is to accomplish the goals of 2014 which I should have done in 2013 because I made a promise in 2012 which I planned on keeping back in 2011.

If your fingers are like mine and you use an iPhone to browse Aufsish like I often do then you end up visiting people's profile by hitting their name accidentally- not enough room on the screen to hit say page 2 from the main page screen ...

Cheers
    Boat: Seafarer Vagabond
    Live: Great South East....love Moreton Bay fishing

Off topic... But Scott have you tried Tapatalk app?

It's much easier to use than browser. Still not perfect though. For one thing you can't look at people's avatar... They are tiny and stay that way.

Also crashes occasionally.

But much better than browser overall.

Quote Originally Posted by ranga7 View Post
    Hey rooboy just wanted to let you know you ve got the best avatar on ausfish. well done.
    Thanks ranga7. Yeah, I've had a few other people who liked the image and have asked me for a copy.

Good luck fellas with chasing your money down. Just because a bloke is hiding behind a computer screen and has not physically broken into your car/house or knocked your kid over to steal their pocket money makes no difference to me. A thief is a thief and should be dealt with by the authorities IMO.

Cheers,
    Roo.