Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you do about Scott Kirchner

Re: What would you do?

Wow thanks for the support everyone, really appreciate it and I'm sure hinchy does to.
    Just goes to show that 99% of the Ausfish/fishing community in general are tiptop, stand up people, and the other 1% will get theirs with interest oneday.
    Don't worry, my karma is strong and this stuff just strengthens it, we will meet on day Scott Kirchner.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie123 View Post
    Here is a picture of their boat so if you need to you can pass the rego numbers onto the cops and they can quickly locate his parents.

QY841Q

Attachment 79446
    Coming up "Invalid attachment" any chance you could fix, I'd like to see that. Thanks for posting to mate.

I might have to watch myself in the future, my classified dealings have usually been a case of me leaving the item at my front door and the buyer putting the money in my letterbox all while I'm at work.
    It's worked so far.
    And yeah......Fishfeeder did get his FCV585.

the attachment works on my pc
    As soon as I get my server sorted out I will upload the pics there and link you too them.
    I did something before and crashed the server,lol

Quote Originally Posted by cptkaos View Post
    Coming up "Invalid attachment" any chance you could fix, I'd like to see that. Thanks for posting to mate.
    Both of you're attachments are coming up invalid for me too.

SS
    My goal for 2015 is to accomplish the goals of 2014 which I should have done in 2013 because I made a promise in 2012 which I planned on keeping back in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by cptkaos View Post
    Wow thanks for the support everyone, really appreciate it and I'm sure hinchy does to.
    Just goes to show that 99% of the Ausfish/fishing community in general are tiptop, stand up people, and the other 1% will get theirs with interest oneday.
    Don't worry, my karma is strong and this stuff just strengthens it, we will meet on day Scott Kirchner.
    Hi
    I also would like to thank members for their unbridled support.I have been in touch with cptkaos and he sounds like a man that you would not want to upset,so between us you can be sure that we will leave no stone unturned to ferret this weasel out and make sure that he toes the line.
    Again thank you all and we will keep the forum informed.

Kind Regards Hinchy

should everything else fail this link may help

http://www.police.qld.gov.au/program...ternet/report/

It really does seem like he is deliberately ripping you off....

If so he is the dumbest pr1ck I've heard of for a while. There's Ausfish members everywhere he is likely to go when fishing and we all know what he looks like.

But to do it right get the cops I reckon.

A link to this thread just appeared on B-fast racing's facebook page.

I do like a good old fashioned Wenzelling....

Refer to outerlimits4x4.com for the definition of Wenzelling - needless to say members who rip off members end up paying........

Quote Originally Posted by GBC View Post
    A link to this thread just appeared on B-fast racing's facebook page.

I do like a good old fashioned Wenzelling....

Refer to outerlimits4x4.com for the definition of Wenzelling - needless to say members who rip off members end up paying........
    Can you PM me the link? I can not find it on their FB :S

SS
    My goal for 2015 is to accomplish the goals of 2014 which I should have done in 2013 because I made a promise in 2012 which I planned on keeping back in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin Semen View Post
    Can you PM me the link? I can not find it on their FB :S

SS
    Post 25 has a link to him.

Sounds like he has some recent form... Don't waste anytime, get the cops involved... They will get him hopping!

Good luck!

Cheers
    Jim

Get onto the coppers ASAP. Give them all the info in this thread.... alternatively in his bio on the RC page he can be found at RC tracks regularly.... if you get my drift.
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM

Quote Originally Posted by Gon Fishun View Post
    Post 25 has a link to him.
    No, I was asking for the FB link in question from GBC.....not the link in post 25.

SS