Thread: Has anyone used a Whipella ??

Has anyone used a Whipella ??

Has anyone use a Whipella before ?

I was searching online for an alternative to electric motors as I had heard about a kit available to convert a brushcutter/whipper snipper into an outboard.
    This came up in the search results.

This kit allows you to use you brushcutter/whipper snipper as an outboard & when you are finished reattach the brushcutter head to then use in your garden

I sent an email to enquire & received this as a reply:

Gooday Graeme
    Please find pics of my new aluminium whippella this will fit the better bent shafts and straight ones and has a seal in it retail $149.00 + postage $15.00
    Happy to answer any questions

Regards Bobby Allen

Info here >> http://www.whippella.com.au/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Has anyone used a Whipella ??

never heard of them before now,,,,, i don't understand why scotty hasn't thought of this idea and jumped in first,,, what a great idea,,, motor to your campsite,, change back to a "snipper",,, give your area a quick trim to make it neat and convert back when its ready to go home,,,,
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

Just received an email from Whipella.

My whippella prop unit is made to fit all w/snippers in having said that if you get into some of the bigger H.P. ones it is possible you would have to change the pitch of the prop a bit

we have one doing about 12knts bit over half revs Also depends on the shape of your craft ???

4 strokes allow you into National Parks in most states.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please find pic of my transom mount these are now sold as a seperate unit

$59.00
    Colour is not correct but shape and function are current

Some like to make there own or use rope or wire thats why it,s no longer sold as a kit.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Deleted- link didnt work