Thread: Hi, bought my first trailer-ed boat, and lived on the sunshine coast all my life!

Smile Hi, bought my first trailer-ed boat, and lived on the sunshine coast all my life!

Hi all, My name is Justin Sturdee.

i'm 21 Live in Nambour and i own an old 4 meter Quintrex with a 2001 Johnson 30hp. possibly going to be centre console ver soon

Boat name: "Sturdee on Water"
    I'm keen to know more about fishing and also looking to go offshore a little (max 2 km) in my boat.

i'm an licenced electrician, and a bit of an amateur mechanic.
    You need boat wiring done? what can you do for me?

I love life and like to learn new information

Cheers, Justin

Re: Hi, bought my first trailer-ed boat, and lived on the sunshine coast all my life!

Welcome to the forum!

What kind of fishing have you done before buying the boat Justin?

Hope you have years of fun with the new rig

Tim and Trace

Re: Hi, bought my first trailer-ed boat, and lived on the sunshine coast all my life!

Good stuff Justin - welcome aboard.

I love your attitude Justin. Hope you have many happy days in your boat.

Thanks all, for you "Welcomes"

Chas & Clarry: I owned a little 10ft punt before this one and a sabot before that, affectionately called the bathtub. I did a little fishing in these but its pretty much ends up me just throwing a line in where its more than 1.5 metres deep
    I'd like to find out what to look out for when fishing in a boat.... deep water seems to be what me and my old man look around for when we go.
    Also looking for someone who goes offshore a fair bit, and if possible, in a boat about the size of mine, to give me some advice or let me take up a seat on a trip out one day so i have an idea on what to expect. I'm not imcapable of driving a boat out a bar, but i never gone out a bar before and don't claim to know everything. I also don't want to end up on the local news one day and have my girlfriend make me sell the boat

Justin