Thread: Logging in

Logging in

Can any1 help me. Im no good on the computer.
    But every time I go onto Ausfish I have to log back in, even if I click remember me?

Frustrating!
    Stop professional fishing... before it's too late!

Re: Logging in

everyone has to log in when they come back on even if you didn't sign out . it automatically signs you out after an hour of not using it. it should save all your details though. hope this helps.

mate I have a favorites list with all my sites I like to look at,just click on favs then site I want &logs in for me

Try using Firefox browser.... Safer from malware than most and full of good features that work behind the scenes.

It will just let you save it as a favourite then log you in each time.

(subject to Wind, Computer Gods, Air pressure and local Salinity)

Quote Originally Posted by terry71 View Post
    everyone has to log in when they come back on even if you didn't sign out . it automatically signs you out after an hour of not using it. it should save all your details though. hope this helps.
    Incorrect, I use firefox and have selected remember password for this site and have cookies on so it does not delete my history when I close it and I do not have to log in unless I manually delete my history.

so unless you log out you are online all the time?

Unless I click logout or go and manually select "clear history" then yes, I can close the browser or turn comp off and when I click ausfish in my favs I am still logged in. What are you using firefox,internet explorer? if explorer make sure your cookies are enabled.

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=st...ient=firefox-a

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=st...dcdebd3e979186

thanks for that guess you do learn something new everyday :-)