Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: inshore yeppoon with the missus

Re: inshore yeppoon with the missus

Nice Vid as per usual mate,the ol men in grey cloakes realy know how to spoil tha fun!!!!!
    Well said " Im rooted" those Gt's must be some good fun!
    Cheers Chris.

Boony
    You will have to come for a run out wide in the longboat the boys hit the fern patches around 80k yesterday and scored some big reds one went 14.5kg
    okay send me the cobe pic I need a couple of sweet on water shots for a project

cheers
    IFISHCQ2

Shame I can't view the vid from my phone. Still waiting to get our interwebs connected. We just moved into the area, well Zilzie anyway. New impeller this week and I should be on the water.

Great stuff thanks Boony

i really enjoyed that boonie - thanks for posting.
    i have got my gopro and have some great footage on the 32Gb card - just need to work out how to edit it!
    what software do you use?
    steve

Great edit...
    If you give away fish and I rather take grunt, its top table and this good size!

Quote Originally Posted by pilchardjones View Post
    i really enjoyed that boonie - thanks for posting.
    i have got my gopro and have some great footage on the 32Gb card - just need to work out how to edit it!
    what software do you use?
    steve
    Steve, cheers for the feedback, I use pinnacle studio 14 but am looking for a better editing program. It works good but just seems slow to load.
    Windows movie maker might get u out of trouble, very basic. I would love to buy a really great program and some more gear to do it properly but the Missus won't give me any money

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"