Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: inshore yeppoon with the missus

inshore yeppoon with the missus

well lets have another go at this. The swearing has been edited mr moderator so should be no problems now (even though it was piss funny )

This one is for TOL who wanted some pics of the missus

The sharks gave us grief on this trip but we did manage to get a couple. We headed about 40km's north of yeppoon at the start of the year. She still busts my balls when I go and she doesn't but we have one of her cousins here now so I may be able to get her out again.

Anyway comments and feedback welcome. Enjoy

Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Re: inshore yeppoon with the missus

Nice couple. But that fishing is INSANE Well done guys, very entertaining.

Boonie thanks for sharing
    IF IT CAN'T EAT A WHOLE PILLY I DON'T WANT IT

Another great vid Boony. But mate..... Finally someone in your video that would look good in spandex and no Van Halen????

Boony, I'm speechless what a great place to live and fish.. How much are the houses up there.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Rats.... I can't view it from my mobile. It says 'content owner hasn't made this video available to mobiles'

Quote Originally Posted by WalrusLike View Post
    Rats.... I can't view it from my mobile. It says 'content owner hasn't made this video available to mobiles'
    Mate unfortunately YouTube always gets me with a copyright for the background music so u can only view it on a pootah. I've tried hard to get around it with no luck.

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".

Quote Originally Posted by the lump View Post
    Another great vid Boony. But mate..... Finally someone in your video that would look good in spandex and no Van Halen????
    Ha ha, don't think the Missus would go for the spandex with the video camera on board

Cheers from boony

Quote Originally Posted by tropicrows View Post
    Boony, I'm speechless what a great place to live and fish.. How much are the houses up there.
    The market does seem to be moving a bit but there are still some bargains around if u don't want sea views, or u can rent something like what we got when they come available. We in a 2 story with sea views paying 390 a week the same thing in emerald would be easy double that and u couldn't even see the water we definitely love it here at emu park and for once my whole days off has been 10 knots..... Awesome

Cheers from boony

Great stuff mate thanks for sharing.

Sometimes I think what we have here is pretty special, fished every day last week. Then I look at that video............................................

Further north is a place I always wished I had a boat.... Tully [edit: actually the harbour is Mourilyan I think]

I've never been on the water there but the sea access and harbour looks really secure and inviting.

There's lots of magic places all up and down our coast eh!

bugger you again Boony
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/yabbfiles/...ilies/grin.gif

got to love this latest run of 5-10
    send me a pic of your mrs with the grunter
    cheers
    IFISHCQ2

Quote Originally Posted by ifishcq1 View Post
    bugger you again Boony
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/yabbfiles/...ilies/grin.gif

got to love this latest run of 5-10
    send me a pic of your mrs with the grunter
    cheers
    Scotty, i got the grunt and mrs got the cobia but the weather has been awesome. All of my mates reports say that the bottom has been tough everywhere. The only decent catches I have heard of have been round the islands, mainly grassys and Mack's

Cheers from boony

Your a class act Boony - net the fish then give the net to the missus to lift the great sucker into the boat - yo tha man!!

Conditions still looked like my missus would go green in

Some great fish and some great times together - thanks for sharing bro
    Cheers

Trev