Thread: 2 pots gone.

2 pots gone.

Lost 2 pots lastnight in the stretch of river right near Noosa parade onlong side the stretch of scrub where the only pontoon is , so thanks to ever pinched them as there is 60$ gone....Hope you and your boat hit a seamine at full speed.

Re: 2 pots gone.

maybe the barra ate them ?

pmsl astro......yep and the other 2 have been flogges aswell now...4 pots..no more crabbing on the weekends for me...

yeah it sucks mate....only thing that can happen is they have drifted or you put them in the middle of the channel and they got run over...
    There were two young guys with a black tinny in the maroochy that were stealing a heap...i heard they got caught ...i used to see them out at night with no lights and nearly cut them in half one night...

Im just going to run them from dusk till dawn i think, there all getting flogged at night , i even cut the rope pretty much for high tide on these full moons so not to have excess rope floating about to tangle up someones prop....nothing you can do really , no wonder Mudcrabs are so costly to buy..all the lost pots pumps the price up i reckone ha ha ha

Just got another one stolen and there was a brick tied to the end of it?..im scratching my head

put another in....or a brick with a float that looks like a pot....hide and wait for thieves....let the fun begin

u got it ASTRO feel like a few stubbies and listening to me wisper shit all night?