Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Buyer beware springwood marine

Re: Buyer beware springwood marine

Quote Originally Posted by Katcaddy View Post
    Some of you seem to enjoy this, the accusation has been made that you have paper work with a serial number, show me or I will prove you to be a liar however never let the truth get in the way of a good story. And Rossco, I look forward to you calling me. Well done mate, you obviously are missing something in your life, look forward to catching up. It's about time you guys had a good look at yourselves, what I do know is that intelligent people make their own decisions and are not influenced by slander!
    He has a photo of the serial number so who is the liar, and fact is not slander

I also doubt this thread would last so long on other sites,

and Ranga7 i think that like most things, everything in a business comes from top down, that defence of dont crucify me as an owner because its a fault of a 'drop kick' employee is just plain wrong and head in the sand stuff ( i get enough of the Captain Shultz routine from our pollies)... i thought a boss was always responsible for their employees...and i gave you a well deserved dislike.... you seem to look at employees as drop kicks, they are the ones who help build businesses

mike
    Tangles KFC

Katcaddy, just wondering about the free service that was promised for 20ran that never happened?

nah mate just want my boat fixed for good not just a quick fix as said to your salesman ...and if you want me to bring my paper work with me on that serial number i will be happy to do so its right here beside me as i type this...not missing anything in my life mate i fish when i want and life is great...
    Last edited by rosco1974; 24-04-2012 at 09:04 PM. Reason: spelling

Simple questions KC require simple answers unless you are trying to wind us up to get this thread deleted?
    Cheers

Trev

Ok let's see the photo of the vin number on the motor in question and the paperwork with the vin no on it that roscoe has then that will settle it I guess so bring it on if it's the same you have some explaining to do Katcaddy...Matt p.s I still wouldn't have anything to do with springwood marine after the failure by them to honor the agreement they came to with the other fella or can you explain that as well Katcaddy as I saw that thread as well .....Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Quote Originally Posted by TREVELLY View Post
    Simple questions KC require simple answers unless you are trying to wind us up to get this thread deleted?
    Exactly what he is trying to do.... Disgusting way to treat customers.

Ok roscoe take a photo of the vin on your paperwork and post it if you don't mind , then we can all make a honest appraisal as to who is telling an untruth but I do believe you totally and if it matches it is worthy of finding out if they can be charged with some sort of fraud ...Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

pretty sure this time of night and evening before anzac day way too much amber sports drink and passion in the air, just remember we all still alive an breathing eh, and thats not saying that this situation does not need rectifying, just seems thread is getting personal.

if only oldie have only had 4 beers mate and light beer at that,going fishing tomorrow morning...never have a big nite b4 i go out fishing...big night on the piss for me means a day in bed the next day...must be getting old...

me too mate taking my young fella out tomoz only up the river keen for some flat head fillets

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    if only oldie have only had 4 beers mate and light beer at that,going fishing tomorrow morning...never have a big nite b4 i go out fishing...big night on the piss for me means a day in bed the next day...must be getting old...

Boating/fishing/water sports should be an enjoyable time,
    Just give people what they pay for.
    Cheers Dan.

if i get some macks will swap for some flattie fillets...one of my fav eating fish

The only mistakes are those that people are not prepared to put there hand up and rectify.

Cut the BS fix the issues and everybody move on with there lives.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

i'd be up for that mate, mackeral is a family favourite, but flatties are sweeeeet!! i just shattered cos i fished the Pirtek challenge last week mystery fish prize was 65.1cm and mine was 66cm!! missed out on 4k couldnt get much closer and i let the fish go, so going to try find her tomorrow hahah

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    if i get some macks will swap for some flattie fillets...one of my fav eating fish