Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Buyer beware springwood marine

Re: Buyer beware springwood marine

Maybe Rybak should handle all of the problems that arise in the Dealership.

Well Done Rybak Your DP could learn a thing or 2 from your replies. Customer Satisfaction is a hard thing to manage but at the end of the day stand by your workers and your product and when something goes pear shaped, JUST FIX IT, at the end of the day without your customers your business does not exist. If this thread was a about good service, it would have been lucky to be one page.

Cheers Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Katcaddy View Post
    It appears that it wouldnt matter what expalantion we made in in relation to this matter some of you guys just delight in finding fault and thrive on it. We run a reputable business and will defend our reputation, its obvious that some of you do not have your own businesses and its obvious you have never made a mistake for which i applaud you. we spend a lot of time and money supporting this industry, sponsor fishing competitions, sending mechanics out all hours of the night to keep rescue boats running (for no financial return) and time spent on weekends helping customers out, you wonder why we bother but you know what, there are enough good people out there that deserve it which makes up for it, ill bet that most of the guys that have had the most amount to say either have never had any dealings with us and probably live too far away to do so. i have no intention to continue trying to reply to these threads as it appears that it makes no difference, guilty until proven innocent it appears and you know what, innocence doesnt make for a good thread does it? Keep the thread going guys and enjoy, and for all the experts that have all this advice about running your own business that dont currently, have a go, you at least might have some empathy, but its the Australian way isnt it, lets cut down the tall poppy. Katcaddy signing off.
    im other words f@@@k you all i don't need your business anyway
    i run my own business and i could never treat a customer like he has to 2 people on here .
    full of empty promise . never came through on 20rans free service either still no mention of that

Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    Where was rybak's post in the first couple of pages? I hope SM have learned something. All this "hearsay, opinions and rubbish" could have been averted 12 pages ago.
    Shit dude, not everyone is an Ausfish junkie!!

There appears to be more to rybacks post than meets the eye initially , he hasn't said why they really sent the bodgie motor and he posts like a true wordsmith who can make anything sound like they are right and yes it has taken too long to come up with this . He has also done a good job with trying to make mackchaser and origin out to be at fault ,you have got to be kidding !anyway you guys have done enough to cause your own problem so don't try taking us for mugs . Actually you could make Anna Bligh sound like a legend I wonder what you really do for a living ryback you don't write speeches for pollies or unions do you ,something suspect in that lot if you ask me 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉thanks for yor time Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

It looks to me as though all parties in this transaction acted in good faith and that there was a bit of a stuff up or two involved from both sides.

Springwood Marine appear to have gone the extra mile a couple of times by the sounds of it.

The PR could have been handled better.

As I said earlier.... I will give them a go on my next boat bit, to try in my own little way to mitigate any damage from this sorry saga becoming so public.

I hope all concerned end up with satisfactory outcomes and that we as boaties try and support local whenever its feasible.

PS... If I thought someone was really trying a rip off I would be all for making them suffer. I just don't think that was the case here.

Hi Matt, (Bluefin59). Not sure wether to take this as a compliment or what. No smoke or mirrors, just the facts, not trying to put the blame on Mac Chaser or Origin boats, but these were the chain of events. Read into what you will. Not going to reply to any more theories etc. Like Gary said, it doesnt matter what we say it makes no difference. Thanks Gyula

Don't believe Garry for a second, he's proven himself to be a PR nightmare - what you've taken the time to point out does make a difference for the company you work for.

I think it's time this thread was put to bed once and for all. All parties involved have sorted out there issues. Case Closed!
    LITTLE SKIPPER!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSkipper View Post
    All parties involved have sorted out there issues. Case Closed!
    Does that include the free service ??

To me, this thread goes to show just how out of touch some businesses are with the Internet and social media and how it can be used to benefit a business.

Rather than sending me an email and stating that there are some members on a which hunt and that the thread is becoming defamatory, I would suggest that you should have done as I stated in my reply, use your right of reply on the forum and help the customer out. This was also stated on here by several members, some of which run their own business.

As I have said in my emails to you "Can you give me the exact details of which threads and what is being said that is defamatory so I can look into it." I can not find anything and I have read the entire thread, so maybe I am missing something.

I take claims of defamation and false claims of defamation seriously.

This is the third email I have had from companies in the last few weeks regarding threads on here regarding their business. Two of which have threatened legal action if the threads were not removed but have not replied when I have asked for specifics and actual evidence of defamation or the contact details of their solicitor, or in one case claiming they would be speaking to their Barrister. Two of which have decided to not use their right of reply as I have suggested to reply to the thread to clear things up and offer some customer service and resolution.

I would strongly suggest to all businesses that they take note of this thread and get with the times, if you stuff a customer around it will be told to thousands via the Internet, not just down the pub on Friday night like it use to be.

I have been running this site and helping businesses with the Internet now for over 19 years. I have spoken at Parliament House at the Enabling Australia Summit, been featured in BRW, Australian Financial Review and various other mags and TV shows around the world. I have also had the Deputy Prime Minister drop around for a chat and a few photos. So, if you need some help or advise on how to bring your business up to speed with social media please feel free to contact me.

BTW - What did ever happen to that offer of the free service?

Last edited by Ausfish; 27-04-2012 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSkipper View Post
    I think it's time this thread was put to bed once and for all. All parties involved have sorted out there issues. Case Closed!
    Im not sure anyone has sorted out their issues, especially 20ran's free service...

Or why they are still selling imported trailers that do not meet ADR regulations?

Also, how exactly does a second hand engine get sent to Mackchaser? Mackchaser has stated when he rang that he was given a VIN over the phone and when alerted to being sent a second hand engine that he took a photo of the VIN which matched the one he wrote down over the phone? Have I got this wrong Mackchaser?

Also,
    Quote Originally Posted by rybak
    12. Again bending over backwards, even though our workshop is booked out 8 days in advance, I convince them to take a booking for the Tuesday / Wednesday. So this is 1 – 2 days after the supposed booking date. A 1 – 2 day delay turns into a drama, again, keeping in mind that this boat is 4 months late. I ask Mac Chaser to help us out and get Origin Boats to drop the boat of as we are under the pump.
    Rybak, you keep saying 4 months "late". Mackchaser has stated from the start he purchased the engine well in advance of known completion date and advised you that this would be the case. I dont think it is fair to keep calling a custom boat build 4 months late. Also of course a 1-2 day delay is a drama, the guy has taken leave from work to finish his boat and take it fishing. A stuff up some where was going to cost him 2 days pay effectively.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

AUSFISH!!!

Awesome reply to this thread.

Well done to you and the team once again for not being bullied to remove it.
    Noosacat 3100