Thread: Shouldn't be so hard ?

Shouldn't be so hard ?

Re: Shouldn't be so hard ?

I have over 6 weeks sick pay and its the worst day to take a sickie as im the only one in the office tomorrow..... Mossy messaged me to tag along but alas its not to be... And i got to sort out my new electronics tomorrow so i better stay on dry land.

Quote Originally Posted by lucee81 View Post
    I have over 6 weeks sick pay and its the worst day to take a sickie as im the only one in the office tomorrow..... Mossy messaged me to tag along but alas its not to be... And i got to sort out my new electronics tomorrow so i better stay on dry land.
    No worries mate Mossy is bringing his Barbie hair dressing set for some creative over 70+ trimming

Dont know if i should be happy or upset that im not coming.
    Upset cause im intrigued
    happy cause i probably dont want to know

As o got up for work at 4:30am this morning i looked out of the window and boy am i happy i declined hope you lads have fun with mossy over the side all day...

Lucas it was a shit trip mate you didn't miss a thing, biggest fish on board was only 92cm Mossy & I only could land 1PB each
    Got sick of being busted off by big Mack's only had 60lb leader
    Had to watch the rain over Brissy all day,Mossy never hulled so we had to take the piss out of Davo
    Yeh mate a day a work is better than a crap day fishing

It wasn't so much as staying for work more that I was organising my new electronics package with grand marlin. New hds combo and nmea etc so it was worth staying this time. (so I keep telling myself). If I didn't at least achieve that I would have been more emotional.