Thread: Bream during the day

Bream during the day

Hay guys just started fishing bream on plastics and i find the earlly morning and late afternoon i can hook them no problem getting 5-8 a session easy however when i go during the day i dont even get a hit from them only seem to manage to hook up on moses perch!

Any advice for trying to get onto them during the day?

Re: Bream during the day

Where are you fishing buddy?
    I manage to get them during the day, I find the shadowy areas that come out are good, I cast up into the pylons and slow wind out and they seem to follow it out and smash them. Maybe dropping your leader might help as once the sun starts to heat up it does make it more challenging. Maybe try going deeper in the water column to find them?
    Best of luck.

Squidgie S factor and try what mossy said in shadowy areas and around pylons / structure.

I do most my bream fishing 8-1pm and still get plenty!

just fishing down canals around paradise point on the gold coast mainly using gulp 2" banana prawn and pepper prawn with 6lb leader is that to heavy?! cheers for that ill try aim for the shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowjack View Post
    Squidgie S factor and try what mossy said in shadowy areas and around pylons / structure.

I do most my bream fishing 8-1pm and still get plenty!
    Love the S Factor Jack!

Deano

Bream are shy and timmid... They won't be as active in the daytime. As stated above, look for shaded and well protected area's. Even a full moon can put them off...