Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: mossy's big dummy spit

Re: mossy's big dummy spit

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowjack View Post
    Damn i wish I was able to go this morning! I could of drove and mossy could of launched slugs at them

This happened to me the other day (not at mud) aswell when I was in my kayak a complete idiot came past us almost knocked me overboard.
    What was he on a 2 man Kayak Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Mossy247 View Post
    Hahahahaha usually I just flip them the bird but this was the same pair of muppets in their black 485 that did the same thing to me yesterday when me and my mate were fishing but there was no other boat near us. Go wider its not hard. My mate nearly went a-up. Lets just say they were lucky they didn't get a bucket grinners in their boat i sure caught a few?
    No wonder i got the invite for tomorrow !!!! You looking for a big hitter to finish what you start Mossy ?
    I told you to work on those Chicken wings Mossy and you'll get a little more Cred champ

Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey View Post
    No wonder i got the invite for tomorrow !!!! You looking for a big hitter to finish what you start Mossy ?
    I told you to work on those Chicken wings Mossy and you'll get a little more Cred champ
    Pfftttt, I can handle my own DT, I just politely reminded the gentlemen that there is quite a large area for them to move their boat which doesn't require them wide open 10 meters from by boat when they got the so much room. Don't worry mate I am going back into training, better get on the juice!

Still hoping to get outside wed thu boys if wind stays away, tub booked in with The Grand marlin tue am shouldn't take long ?
    If the swell and SE stays away might even go out wed morn still,stay tuned

Quote Originally Posted by Chas & Clarry View Post
    You weren't watching people at the Deep Water Bend ramp on Saturday were you Scalem??? ...there was a bloke doing that when we came in, ie he was chatting to the boaties as they came in, and saying that he keeps off the water on Easter
    Nar, not me. Took the wife for a trip over to the redcliffe coffee club for breakfast and then watched the Scarby ramp for a while. If I had the boat on I would have found a lull at about 10am when I was there, no big line up. One bloke even had time to stuff around, he had the boat winched onto the trailer, but decided then and there that the esky needed a wash.. While the car was still there, boat and trailer up to the mud guards in water. So there was plenty of time for that, no hurry.

Great to see that the weather has turned out nice for so many, for a change, despite the antics Mossy and others got to enjoy!

Scalem

Oh it isn't just over Easter, some people just live in their own worlds and others are just straight up tool squeezers. LoL

Had two guys set up right next to me on a beach gutter at 4 am in the morning, would have been around 10 meters shoulder room they gave me, needless to say the current soon dragged my line right over theirs and had to keep winding in.
    I left with a good fish I caught earlier but did think it a little inconsiderate..

Dan

lol ya should've had me with ya mossy i would've done the "Haka" on them!!

I'd reckon 90% of people who pass me while fishing are breaking the rules. None of them slow down to the required speed, most are within 30m.
    Strangely enough I get more people slow down if I'm in the yak rather than the boat, which is strange as the yak can handle the "tosser waves" a lot better than a small tinnie!

Those that "sort of" slow down are the biggest gooses, most of their boat make more waves "ploughing" at 10 knots than they do on the plane.

Thats the one I hate most, when they sort of slow down to about 10-12knots, just on or off the plane throwing out a 2 foot wake. The same tossers do the same thing in a 4kt/NO WAKE zone in a local creek, they must think the reason for the zone is speed safety, but its the wash that is eroding the banks that is the reason for the speed restriction.

I think these people know exactly what they are doing, just too full of their own importance to give a sh1t. Ben

Mate, over Easter you can bet your life that this stuff will happen. Same as between Chrissy and Boxing Day. Not worth going out in my opinion. I like a bit of peace and quiet and hate crowds.

I reckon you should toss a Snapper head at them!! jesus I get a luagh when I think about that thread!

Two words guys, Sling Shot. I always have 2 onboard and a packet full of 3 ball sinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyT2382 View Post
    lol ya should've had me with ya mossy i would've done the "Haka" on them!!

you going to poke your tongue at them???

Geez Mossy...you must be a bad tempered bugger and you have not even reached the GOM age yet.