Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How's the redclaw??

Re: How's the redclaw??

Quote Originally Posted by kingcray View Post
    Yea mate i devein em. I just wash it out when i cut them in half, i know of the twisty tail trick though. I have caught all mine land based around the forgan cove area, except a couple times when i dragged the kayak down and paddled out around behind all the snags. caught HEAPS doing this. Was great, fit 4 traps, esky comfortably, Then i realised it was not allowed. (Still see lots of people doing it though.)

Cheers
    join the prfma deano. for $100 you get to fish/cray (legally) all you want on a huge prime patch of the lake.

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

mate thought about it a million times, but im just too salty

I smoke mine. Bloody fantastic they are too! Whip off the head and tail, open them up and smoke on the top shelf for 10mins. Bloody lovely!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chaspion01 View Post
    I smoke mine. Bloody fantastic they are too! Whip off the head and tail, open them up and smoke on the top shelf for 10mins. Bloody lovely!!!
    I do the same thing along with a few other ways but smoking with a dash of plum sauce they come up a treat.

Cheers Dazza