Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Just the Member for Cleveland who fishes

Re: Just the Member for Cleveland who fishes

Quote Originally Posted by rando View Post
    Can you do the water into wine trick as well????
    If yes,,, Ive got a deckie spot open!!!!
    Nup. Enough wining (whining, for those who don't get it) goes on here. Don't want it on the water as well.
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Thanks Pink Panther. I am a member at Redland Boat Club, Amity Fishing Club and Redland Bay Fishing Club. But am so busy I only get time for main events and tournaments - like the May one coming up. Wasn't well known around Redlands prior to my 2009 election. If you have time I would like to catch up for coffee - my office # is 32862726. Or if you are at the Redland Bay classic we could catch up there. Regards, mark

Quote Originally Posted by ozscott View Post
    Come on Mark...now you have more time on your hands we should have seen some good fish pics from the Bay! Bad luck about the ministry.

Happy to have you out in my boat for a day and I will have captive audience

Cheers
    Thanks Ozscott. I got out recently and it was great - see Timiboys post. Average conditions. Caught a few keepers but no monster myself to crow about. Rhys caught a good snapper though. It was just great to get out on the water again. Might take you up on your kind offer sometime. Regards, mark

Quote Originally Posted by TimiBoy View Post
    Mark went fishing on Friday 27th with Revs_57 and me. We all caught fish in trashy conditions, around the 29's. No question, Mark's done it before. Bastard outfished us both for numbers, though Rhys caught the fish of the day.
    It was a great day with you guys and the fishing was good.