Thread: WHERE to fish

WHERE to fish

with our great weather of late,, surely there must be some where in this great land of ours thats good for fishing ,, FOUND IT

Re: WHERE to fish

Questions that need to be answered.
    How long to get there? Hrs / Days
    How much beer will the deckies consume on the way?
    How many sets of wheel bearings will we need?
    Has anybody got any marks for this region?

i believe there is too much fresh around in Darwin at the moment. But mother is heading out to sand pan up there tomorrow.. last efforts last week produced 1 snapper..

Quote Originally Posted by 2IC View Post
    with our great weather of late,, surely there must be some where in this great land of ours thats good for fishing ,, FOUND IT
    Excellent .. positively an excellent observation.

Knowing "murphy's law", bye the time you get there, "wherever there is" the weather will be sh#t and that's a fact.................
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

i have cabin fever so bad its not funny... my boat is collecting cobwebs, i cant remember which way to wind my reels or how to tie simple knots... i am slowly going crazy... arghghhhhhhh!!!!
    dont knock on deaths door... ring the doorbell and run... death hates that!!

Cabin fever.... i have been out once this year... and that was with Netmaker, havent even wet my boat this year... becoming a garden ornament... and it will probably be a few weeks yet before i get a chance to get out...

Wouldn't that just bite.... the only guy at my work who can't stand fishing is in Darwin at the moment... Grrrrr

I think I will just sit down at the front door and wait for the fish to come to me.. soooo much rain!!!
    2008 Signature 520C with the Suzuki 90 4 stroke on the back

I got so desperate I bought one of these for the xbox360.. LOL

Cheers

Just a bit of FYI for you guys that are on the brink and are considering doing something stupid the Weather Brewery's forecast for winds 25-33kts and 3 meter seas plus their 40% stronger disclaimer mixed with their "twice the height' comment and a crapload of rain was pretty accurate today down the coast.
    How do I know this?
    Because I too had cabin fever this morning.....I don't now, now I've just got a broken hip.
    On the bright side guys I've got to fly back to work on Sunday so there is a 100% chance the weather will be good next week.

Number 2 Son lives in Darwin.............
    Went out on a Charter for 2 days last weekend and caught F### All....................
    .............and plenty of it........
    Apparently the new 1.2 metre Fibreglass Esky holds a lotta cans but................

Outdid my Darwin effort in December when my only fish for the whole day, on a $270 Charter, was a Catfish caught 50 KM out...............yes 50 KM.

Fishing is very slow up there at the moment...........waiting for the wet to finish.
    Don.
    "Magpie Navy." VHF 73.

It was a Woman who drove me to Drink......
    ....and I never gave her money for the Petrol......