Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boaties market Victoria Point State School this Sunday

Re: Boaties market Victoria Point State School this Sunday

I can see it now..TOL crach tackles tangles as they both spy an Alvey on sale. Tangles collapses on the way out with all the lead he is carrying.
    Could be a scary place to be with those two tackle addicts loose.

I will be helping a mate sell some stuff.
    No fishing stuff.
    Maybe some boating stuff.

He finally cleaned out his shed.

Bow shackles, D shackles, ubolts(some stainless), rope eyes, nuts and bolts and gawd knows what else.

Look for the horse float.

Rod

My dictionary defines green as ‘unripe, immature, undeveloped'. Perfect description.

Most political parties are seen as interested in what the voters think, the Greens are seen as thinking the community should be interested in what they think.

"TOL crach tackles tangles"

I just tried saying that really quickly 3 times and gave myself a headache, must be Friday
    Tangles KFC

If I did that, I'd knock myself out on that 50 kilos of 12 ball sinkers you'll be carrying around.

How will we recognise LP Mike? Will he have a pink carnation in his t-shirt, or a pink drink in his hand, or maybe both?

Glad I didn't go to the T & T show. Sounds like it would have cost me around $30 for a light lunch..........

TOL

see you there barry,will pick up the goodies from you...seems like the glow sinkers might go quick