Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new PB Bass

Re: My new PB Bass

Nice work Bronson. How big was it exactly,it looks around 52cm ?

Steve he was just under 52cm to the fork but pretty dam close i recon id call it for 52cm.

bron

Nice one Bronson, great size , been having a bit of fun with em in local ck on spinner baits , mostly small fish though

Very tight water , not sure if you fish it . I only live 400mts from it , so get there a bit with the kids
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 003.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	78365  

Well done Bron congrats mate on your PB cracker fish,nice condition,the Bass down this way at the moment are quiet tin obviously have suffered from the recent flood .
    She would have got the clacker going lol.,and put a big smile on your dial ,what tackle where you using mate ,i got my first Bass bout 30cm on a jitter bug 2 weeks ago ,what a buzz it was watching a big boil near the bug then smash an awesome feeling ,and even better watching him swim away.
    Cheers Rob
    Shut up and fish

blackjew i was using a surface walk the dog lure. useing 5lb power pro braid and 12lb flourocarbon leader matched with my team diawa red back rod and stradic ci4. they are awesome fish to catch and let alone off the surface has been some great sights seeing big bass hunting down my surface lure then explode. Got another yesterday afternoon just on dark smashed my surface lure at my feet and scared the shit out of me was going to be my last cast too pulled a lot of drag trying to get me in the sticks on his first run the 12lb leader is perfect where I'm fishing cos theres heaps off submerged trees as i fish from the bank my drag was quite tight also definitely the best fight I've ever gotten off a bass. lucky my mates phone has a camera cos my camera was dead.also was sight casting at toga's around the 50-60cm mark but they were too busy gulping flies and bugs of the surface to even pay attention to my surface lure. great to see some togas feeding thou.
    heres the pic from my mates phone.The picture doesn't do it any justice either she was a horse of a bass.
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50cm bass.jpg 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	78501   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50cm bass bragmate shot.jpg 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	78502  

Last nights effort is certainly as good as your previous 52cm Bass. It looks to be around 51cm which is a hell of a fish for Hinze dam. Nice effort mate !