Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How not to get to Straddie

Re: How not to get to Straddie

some one should have told them straddie was girt by sea....

Quote Originally Posted by Kero View Post
    If all of this is true, then it just goes to show how "some" of this younger generation rely more on technology than common sense. Who would even consider driving a car across. You'd think that once you actually got to the water and saw it with your own eyes, that maybe it's not such a good idea to continue!
    Plenty of older people done similar things, a dumbass is a dumbass irresoective of age in my experience
    BOAT really does mean Bring out Another Thousand

Agreed FH, I'm guilty of a few things myself, although not anything like that
    Cheers,
    Leigh (Kero).

geez ive seen some dumb shit , but wow

1767628.jpg
    Little Getz did alright to get that far.. Should of hired a toyo cruiser, they might of made it!

It was low tide when they did it so the excuse for why were they driving "IN" the water doesn't count, Lots of beaches in japan that they drive on in all sorts of cars so maybe they thought they could make it to the treeline in front?
    4254_02.jpg

hillarious stuff.. ive seen some stupid stuff before but this one is a doozy
    dont knock on deaths door... ring the doorbell and run... death hates that!!

Why does this surprise anybody? Just another one to add to the list and one good point with this one is that nobody died! There's a lot more stupid stuff occured than than this one.

Hahahah what a crack up. Seriously though, how stupid do you have to be?
    Conservation NOT preservation!