Thread: who needs a boat??? Squire

who needs a boat??? Squire

fished landbased cleveland area with the missus and 2 year old in tow..... The plan really was just to get outta the house to stretch the legs and to tire the child out.... Within 2 mins of being there the baby tripped over and hit her head on a rock resulting in a not to serios black eye....
    To cut a long story short the wife distracted the kid so i got about 15 mins of solid casting in... i was using a 5" jigging grub (pumpkenseed) with a 1/4 2'0 jighead.

I had a few plastics bitten in half (maybe tailor)and then finally had the 5pd line going the other way... after a good fight i had a nice 38cm squire landed. This is the third legal i have caught at this spot on plastics..... After landing that fish i decided to hit the swing as my mission was complete..... life is awesome

Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	051.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	78040  

Re: who needs a boat??? Squire

Good job dylan!! Nothing wrong with that...

Doesnt get any better does it mate

Mike

Nice catch.

where u been hiding lockie??

How good was that? That would have made my day.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan_Rylatt View Post
    where u been hiding lockie??
    Sleeping... LOL!

Hope the little one is okay...

T
    home is where the loan is...
    Helping people get the RIGHT Home Loan

Haha..... I been here mate.... Just keeping a low profile... And showing T1 how to catch jacks ;-)

kuglar said you have been slaying them.... i still have the big doughnut this year for for jacks... and mind you i have put some time in... all landbased of corse..... the season is getting late..... might be unlucky this year...

Dylan i think its safe to say we should give up on jacks you and me both have put 50 hours in atleast with not one fish between us, so frustrating.

heres one so you remember what they look like
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (2).jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	78061  

f u man.... a fat fish mate..... where are we gonna have a beer... do u still do darts???

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan_Rylatt View Post
    kuglar said you have been slaying them.... i still have the big doughnut this year for for jacks... and mind you i have put some time in... all landbased of corse..... the season is getting late..... might be unlucky this year...
    its been tough mate im near in the same boat as you Dylan.. spent the best part targeting gh then was going to target jacks after...the few times ive got out (and i have a tinny now) i have caught nuthn but eels and the few i have hooked have either busted me or pulled the hooks boatside... driving me nuts.
    dont knock on deaths door... ring the doorbell and run... death hates that!!