Thread: Yeppoon next weekend.

Yeppoon next weekend.

Hi All,
    am heading to Yeppoon next weekend & mate is bringing his 6.5m boat. I have never been there before, does anyone have marks for local inshore reefs or can point me in the right direction to find some. Obviously I am not asking for your secret spots but just the common known reefs. Any help appreciated.

Dave.

Re: Yeppoon next weekend.

I think a phone call / pm to JT or Boony might save you some grief, Dave.

Come to think of it, that may the weekend of their postponed mini M & G ????

Cheers LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Thanks Phill,
    going up for a family thing, but always keen to squeez in some fishing especially new areas.

Dave, I just starting work out in emerald and will be home till Friday arve, will do my best to help u out with some marks, please pm me if u haven't heard anything by Friday night cause it means I may have forgotten

Cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

JT & Boony, thanks guys for going out of your way to assist me with local knowledge/info (maps & marks) as I have never fished the area before.

Jt, good to put a face to the name & thanks for dropping around on Saturday to help me out.

Weather was crap, but that can't be helped. We didn't end up getting out in the big boat but the boys got 10 crabs in the creek in the tinny, so all good.

We are planning a 4-5 day trip for the guys in the next few months so will keep you guys posted once we confirm details, more than welcome to join in the antics.

Thanks, Dave.

Dave if you have room for one more when you come up let me know and i will tag along.
    CHEERS AND BEERS