Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Barwon Banks M & G April 21st

Re: Barwon Banks M & G. April 2012.

I quite enjoyed chatting to you blokes, problem is that I can't wait 90 years and 2,000hrs to earn one of those hats.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Comon, Rob....

The issue must be bearing down on him and he needs to get to the nuts and bolts of the problem and grease the plams of mechanically minded folks who gather at the hub to watch movie trailers about socially acceptable events and breaking down barriers with less fortunate fishos who have an axe l to grind against weather forcasters that have roadside assist insurance to help wheel tyred drivers arrive safe and " what's that sound ?"

mmmmmmmmmmmm

LP
    Very good Mate I got nothing. I wont even try a feeble attempt of a come back.

Phill,
    All I can do is lay my old 13ft6 Wilson / 6.5inch Alvey Surf combo down at your feet and admit I've been beaten.

hey fellas. trying to work out what went wrong last time so did a bit of research on mythological gods. couldn't find a bloke called huey - maybe there is no such god and all our prayers went nowhere? maybe the snags were too underdone to be considered "burnt offerings?" anyways found a few that may be worthy for the next one:

1. copia - goddess of abundance (i'm sure there's already those that like the name of this one)
    2. mater mutata - goddess of ocean voyagers
    3. fessonia - goddess who aids the weary
    4. verminus - god of disease (try and keep the grey suits away)

and maybe we should ensure that at least a couple of snags are blackened?
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Heya's...

I'll try and talk a mate who lives up at Sippy Downs who has a ~5.5m boat that I know is interested in going to the BB but would prefer to go with other boats for safety etc.

Failing that, anyone got a spare spot ?? Willing to pay fair share of costs.. Provide own rods/tackle (assuming that 8/10/15kg setups will be ok)...

I promise to take a quell... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bull 1 View Post
    Phill,
    All I can do is lay my old 13ft6 Wilson / 6.5inch Alvey Surf combo down at your feet and admit I've been beaten.
    NO........ we are all equal in the eyes of the fish
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Poseidon................ that is the God we need on side.

as for Huey.......

Here he is:-

http://askhuey.com/

LP

Hmmm, Can't make the 21st, but if it is put back a week due to the Brett factor, then I am in on the 28th. Will probably look for a deckie position or if I can't get a ride, I will take the new boat out (if it is here by then and all ok) and stick in close.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Poseidon................ that is the God we need on side.

as for Huey.......

Here he is:-

http://askhuey.com/

LP
    thats funny phill. i was thinking maybe huey was the god of getting pi$$ed lol. he sure sucked at nice weather.
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

come on bill the cats not that big...i think your tin can is nearly as big anyway..will use this as a warm up to the the bait v arti m&g...been a while since i have been offshore..might of lost the touch

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Hmmm, Can't make the 21st, but if it is put back a week due to the Brett factor, then I am in on the 28th. Will probably look for a deckie position or if I can't get a ride, I will take the new boat out (if it is here by then and all ok) and stick in close.

Steve

Steve
    If it gets put off till the 28th then I'll probably have mine there or we can take yours and give her a test run.......if its here.

Steve, tell them to launch it straight off the ship as it goes past the Banks......... save on fuel going out there.

OH....... just realised, you'll still be on dry land............ OK, I'll drop you off....

LP

Quote Originally Posted by trymyluck View Post
    Steve
    If it gets put off till the 28th then I'll probably have mine there or we can take yours and give her a test run.......if its here.
    I thought you were chasing pussy?

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    I thought you were chasing pussy?

Yes but pussy unavailable 28th............

Quote Originally Posted by trymyluck View Post
    Yes but pussy unavailable 28th............
    OK then, sounds like a plan.