Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Barwon Banks M & G April 21st

Re: Barwon Banks M & G. April 2012.

Perry you taking your boat or riding shot gun with me

Brett its not just Anthony who isn't happy with your Ray wilkie effort from the last M&G lol

Bull ill hop on board mate if theres enough room if not ill take mine.
    Cheers Perry

Always room for you m8 and besides your excellent at changing wheel bearings on the side of the road lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bull 1 View Post
    Always room for you m8 and besides your excellent at changing wheel bearings on the side of the road lol
    Brett I wouldn't be tempting fate....."many a true word is said in jest"

did you grab a couple of extra sets of bearings when you rebuilt the hubs the other weekend.....you know.....just in case???

Comon, Rob....

The issue must be bearing down on him and he needs to get to the nuts and bolts of the problem and grease the plams of mechanically minded folks who gather at the hub to watch movie trailers about socially acceptable events and breaking down barriers with less fortunate fishos who have an axe l to grind against weather forcasters that have roadside assist insurance to help wheel tyred drivers arrive safe and " what's that sound ?"

mmmmmmmmmmmm

LP
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 15-03-2012 at 04:32 PM.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

haha....good one Phill

the best laugh was the old fella in the ancient 4X4 that pulled us all over on the highway....we were travelling behind Bull (to keep an eye on things in case he ran into more trouble) .....he couldn't understand why we hadn't noticed the problem sooner ....said he'd picked up a strong smell of burning grease a few kms back and just kept going til he found where it was coming from....duh....windows wound up with air-con on full blast is a poor excuse I know

Well Rob, at least he didn;t do this.............

Mate was following me up the beach and thought he saw soldier crabs running away from my trailer and into the water, then he saw my wheel do the same thing. bugga !

To this day I reckon someone sabotaged my nuts............ anyway, fives minutes later we were back at it.

LP

This ones for Anthony, remember I told you about the Yacht club.... ssshhhhh

sneak peek at our 2 x 2 hour session.

LP

Yes, that is a 100ltr coleman esky....

sweet another banks m&g, havent been out since the last and i'm sure not going to miss out on this one. hope to have the blessings from the snapper gods with old mate netmaker on board . looking forward to it and i will see you all there.

ps - i will bring the bbq agian.

pss - if anyone needs a mark or 2 give us a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by robtarr View Post
    Shame you can't make the 21st Anthony.....Pilbara's a bit far they tell me to pull a sickie....

and the weather will be fine this time.....trust me
    Spewing but that's life for ya......I too enjoy meeting strange men online and hanging out with them in dark car parks too Rob, oh well maybe next time.
    I might see if Tim and David want to take my boat up anyway.

Nice photo there Phill, you and Uncle Barry (Was that his name?...I'm hopeless with names) sure had some stories of the Sunny Coast.Tim and I ended up naming him Davinci Code, everything that came out of his mouth seemed to have a hidden message/tip/trick about fishing to it, be it catching Reds up north to trolling for Macs out the front or even re-propping my boat it's like he spoke in code hoping we would pick up on his hidden messages......weird hey?Great guy.

And Brett.......Oh Brett.......I was merely hanging in close to give the two Cruiseys a bit of support in the bad weather if it wasn't for them and ole' chucky in my boat I would have been out at the banks(probably not really). So are you officially relieving yourself of weather duties?For the rest of the crew I hope so but if for some reason your looking for redemption and are in charge of the weather again I'll see you guys on the 28th, that's right you guys are kidding yourselves.

Nostradamus standing by........

no mate. the weather will be great (providing brett keeps a low profile and does not even look at a report). the pilbara will be flooded tho so you will be sent home early
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

hahahah nice one Davo.....I'm just hoping it doesn't flood this weekend with this cyclone coming when I'm trying to fly out on Saturday.

couldn't be bumpier than brett's forecast
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Well the deckies have come back as keen as team BEERACUDA will be skipper 2IC[Bill] deckies Tropicrows [Bruce] burleygu[Tim] the ring in is Rosco if he has wheels under the CAT him & it will be there,,hope there is space in the carpark for the CAT we might travel up together just in case BULLS wheel bearings curse hits may the weather gods smile on us Cheers Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post

Nice photo there Phill, you and Uncle Barry (Was that his name?...I'm hopeless with names) sure had some stories of the Sunny Coast.Tim and I ended up naming him Davinci Code, everything that came out of his mouth seemed to have a hidden message/tip/trick about fishing to it, be it catching Reds up north to trolling for Macs out the front or even re-propping my boat it's like he spoke in code hoping we would pick up on his hidden messages......weird hey?Great guy.

Confucious say " more to gain by listening, than hearing ".

Can't spoon feed you guys................ between Barry and I, we plonk down nearly 90 years experience in Estuary / Bay / Beach and Offshore fishing. Bugga all freshwater stuff though. !!

I have over 2,000hrs offshore running in my own boats and similar amounts in the big rigs. ( 28 - 40ft'ers )

That doesn't mean I can catch fish, of course

LP