Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Barwon Banks M & G April 21st

Re: Barwon Banks M & G April 21st

Hey Jason,

I had a look about Friday night for you or your boat - don't reckon I bumped into you?

I was at ramp 8 till about 9.30pm then took little chappie for icecream and hot apple pie at you know where.
    Cheers

Trev

hey trev i was surprised to read that you were there as i didnt see you, not sure how we missed each other but i will endeavor to catch up for a chat next time mate.

Quote Originally Posted by fishfeeder View Post
    Muddytoes always has a lot to say...
    maybe he can sort the next one out...
    I'm at the third one now mate........where are you guys ?

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    I'm at the third one now mate........where are you guys ?
    Anthony,
    I thought you would have been anchored up in Fitzroy lagoon tonight ?

Quote Originally Posted by TREVELLY View Post
    Hey Jason,

I had a look about Friday night for you or your boat - don't reckon I bumped into you?

I was at ramp 8 till about 9.30pm then took little chappie for icecream and hot apple pie at you know where.
    hey trev. you gotta do the rounds of the boats at these do's to catch up with everyone. particularly the ones in car parks. after suitable amounts of amber liquid you tend to find blokes drifting off checking out others boats. think you will find we were chin wagging on jasons with brett and harry at the times you mentioned. i was probably busy telling jason and the boys how well the plastics would go in the morning. but, after our first trip out together i felt it was only fair to let jason have a win with the bait this time. i dont want to appear on his "do not take out" list as we have too much fun out. poor jason must be cursing the fact we have entered the amity m&g as plastics boys - i hope i can put him onto some plastic eaters for that one and restore some faith in artificials. and i sincerely apologise to all other plastics users for letting the side down to stinky stuff
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Bull, I heard Muddy caught a RED fish !!!
    Yeah I didn't believe it either, to I saw the picture myself....

And I drove my boat back to the creek......all on my own.You guys would be so proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    And I drove my boat back to the creek......all on my own.You guys would be so proud.
    At least you got to try something different mate! Now where are the pics?

Quote Originally Posted by netmaker View Post
    hey trev. you gotta do the rounds of the boats at these do's to catch up with everyone. particularly the ones in car parks. after suitable amounts of amber liquid you tend to find blokes drifting off checking out others boats. think you will find we were chin wagging on jasons with brett and harry at the times you mentioned. i was probably busy telling jason and the boys how well the plastics would go in the morning. but, after our first trip out together i felt it was only fair to let jason have a win with the bait this time. i dont want to appear on his "do not take out" list as we have too much fun out. poor jason must be cursing the fact we have entered the amity m&g as plastics boys - i hope i can put him onto some plastic eaters for that one and restore some faith in artificials. and i sincerely apologise to all other plastics users for letting the side down to stinky stuff
    You guys must have been hiding under a boat
    I started at Shy Guys ribby then to Bills big platey to watch the other fishos rubbing themselves up and down the side of it till I could watch no more - had a child with me - then when the barcrusher was launched I went across to Peterbo on Drumbeat and chatted there for half hour - I tried to do the rounds
    Catchya next time - I will look under the boats
    Cheers

Trev

Quote Originally Posted by cobiaman View Post
    At least you got to try something different mate! Now where are the pics?
    See Mate I told you Anthony could find his own way back to 1770 and he didn't have to bung on the old engine trouble trick and hitch a lift in.

think its time to get this goin again . whos up for another one

I'll be there maybe this time hards m&g

Keep the plastics fisho's away from organising it - the pansies will cancel it

incoming
    Cheers

Trev

Trevelly you going out this weekend at all mate

Pick a god damn friggin day when I'm home and I'll be there!!!!!