Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Barwon Banks M & G April 21st

Re: Barwon Banks M & G April 21st

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Toes View Post
    Big seas........who's got Tropicrows on their boat?
    i heard a rumour bruce painted his boat that colour for camo reasons so you wouldn't notice the puke down the side
    fishing's as simple as 3 P's - patience, perserverance and PLASTIC!

Calm down boys..........there's nothing you can do.The entire weight of this M&G rests on the shoulders or Robtarr.

The brute he is.

Thanks Anthony....talk about the weight of the world on your shoulders.....only thing I'm confident in is the forecast will be significantly different come Friday....at least I hope it's significant enough to make the call a no-brainer one way or the other....if it's not I'm also a strong believer in consensus....

cheers Rob

Latest Sunshine Coast Seabreeze shows Sat at 2nots SSE with a 2.1m swell. Looking good!
    Tony

If the weather is no good for offshore, I hear from a reliable source that the fairy penguins are on the chew down in the Seaway. Could be an option

OH, you're on fire Damo...............

BTW. you are leaning the WRONG way in the pic ( Avatar ).

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Its a dirt bike Phill............ principals of geometry are a lil different to the the Silver Surfer.

Oh, and ground clearance was an issue. Story of my life HA!

Big seas........who's got Tropicrows on their boat?
    Quote Originally Posted by netmaker View Post
    i heard a rumour bruce painted his boat that colour for camo reasons so you wouldn't notice the puke down the side
    Nice one guy's just saw this. Here I am trying to keep this all hush hush from the new skipper, and your letting the cat out of the bag. Bill's (2IC) boat is easy to clean so it wont be a problem, will just have to use the deck wash.....lol
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

And we know why they are called " dirt ' bikes......... as that is where you end up usually.

I am still 50 / 50 for this trip.

Out of the Friday night bbq as I start work at 5.30pm...............

LP

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    And we know why they are called " dirt ' bikes......... as that is where you end up usually.

I am still 50 / 50 for this trip.

Out of the Friday night bbq as I start work at 5.30pm...............

LP
    girl......

anyway... longrange forecast for Barwons.....

Friday 4/20
    Morning
    Light and variable winds with smooth seas. Moderate short period wind waves.
    Seas: E 2.2 meters at 9 sec.
    Winds: ESE 3 to 4 knots
    Afternoon
    Seas: E 2.1 meters at 9 sec.
    Winds: E 6 to 8 knots
    Saturday 4/21
    Morning
    Seas: E 2.1 meters at 9 sec.
    Winds: S 4 to 5 knots
    Afternoon
    Seas: E 2.3 meters at 9 sec.
    Winds: ESE 6 to 8 knots

well that looks oar-farkin-right! If this rain p1sses off it'll be nigh on perfect!

Nice one guy's just saw this. Here I am trying to keep this all hush hush from the new skipper, and your letting the cat out of the bag. Bill's (2IC) boat is easy to clean so it wont be a problem, will just have to use the deck wash.....lol

Bruce, I've just been reading the posts. Didn't realise you were a Burley Machine. And Here I was going to take Pilleys up for cubing. So now all Tim and I have to do is feed you the right stuff Friday Night and we'll be right for Sat. There could be alot of boats down current of us to pick up the trail. Cheers Bill

i am out fellas have to work....wasn't real keen on the 2.3mtr swells in an area i dont fish regularly...good luck ...might be up friday nite for a chin wag.
    cheers rosco

It's still looking good well better than the last meet and greet 2.1 Is nothing 9 second duration under 10 knots perfect for fishing I know Jason and Bret will be keen.

i am that keen taking friday off . dropping the anchor off at airport . going straight up there .